Hatfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

:biggrin:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Hey, again! I have Hertfordshire down as my firm choice to study 2D animation. Just got to get the grades lmao ~
Reply 3
Good luck!!! Oh, and how long did it take for you to get the offer on Track? Just asking because mine hasn't processed yet and I'm getting a bit restless :P
Original post by newtbeaut
Hey, again! I have Hertfordshire down as my firm choice to study 2D animation. Just got to get the grades lmao ~
Original post by Saphie B
Good luck!!! Oh, and how long did it take for you to get the offer on Track? Just asking because mine hasn't processed yet and I'm getting a bit restless :P

My interview was on the 25th, and I think my Track got updated around 5 days after. I'm sure it'll get updated sooner or later ^^
I applied and submitted my portfolio ages ago on Flickr and still no reply but here I am lol.

I applied for VFX
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by James_Noot
I applied and submitted my portfolio ages ago on Flickr and still no reply but here I am lol.

I applied for VFX

Good luck!!
Original post by newtbeaut
Good luck!!

I withdrew from the VFX course as I had been accepted at Teesside, Arts uni Bournemouth and Bournemouth Uni.
I withdrew from the VFX course as I had been accepted at Teesside, Arts uni Bournemouth and Bournemouth Uni.

Fair enough ^^

Good luck, wherever your firm choice may be :biggrin: !!!
Reply 9
Got an offer, but I'm still choosing between AUB and University of Hertfordshire for 2D animation. Also unsure if I want to do 2D for sure, or Games Art.
Original post by arcamira
Got an offer, but I'm still choosing between AUB and University of Hertfordshire for 2D animation. Also unsure if I want to do 2D for sure, or Games Art.

AUB is more creative and Hertfordshire is more showing off student work and technically. AUB will also allow you to spend more time with lecturers.
Reply 11
Got an offer for 3D Animation, looking forward to studying there.
Reply 12
I've created a Discord chat for the applicants to this course! If interested, please DM me! (Ignore this if I've already added you :biggrin:)
Reply 13
Hey! If you're an applicant or offer-holder for one of the above courses, comment below!

Got an offer for 3D animation! Firm choice 😁
Reply 14
AUB is more creative and Hertfordshire is more showing off student work and technically. AUB will also allow you to spend more time with lecturers.

I'd like to know how you know this if you've never studied at either degree... do you have a copy of both degrees timetables and tutorial times?
Reply 15
Original post by Zoemma
Got an offer for 3D animation! Firm choice 😁

Cool, see you in September then :smile:

If any of you have any questions about the Animation degrees, let me know; I am one of the lecturers.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hey! If you're an applicant or offer-holder for one of the above courses, comment below!

Hey yo yo! I got an offer for the 2D course and it is my firm first choice, I just need to get the grades now :biggrin:
Reply 17
I have my 2d animation offer and I’m thinking about accepting! Still unsure but I’m really excited :’)
Reply 18
Hey, 2d animation offer holder here! Just looking for fellow offer holders
Reply 19
Original post by Kiyabot
Hey, 2d animation offer holder here! Just looking for fellow offer holders

Hey! I've got a lot of 2D students on my Discord server for the Digital Animation pathways! Would you like me to DM you the link?

I also have an invite link for a general chat for all UoH students of your interested :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending