The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex Undergraduate Offers 2019

Anyone going to or have an undergraduate offer from Middlesex University 2019/2020

Scroll to see replies

Hi,I have an offer to study at middlesex university this year, which i have firmed. I'm excited to go here as it looks really nice, but i cant seem to find anyone who else has firmed this uni!!!
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
has anyone firmed middlesex uni? and if so, which accommodation is best?
Reply 3
me neither, what are you studying ?
Original post by daniellabrady
Hi,I have an offer to study at middlesex university this year, which i have firmed. I'm excited to go here as it looks really nice, but i cant seem to find anyone who else has firmed this uni!!!
Psychology, what about you?
Original post by renyyst
me neither, what are you studying ?
Reply 5
Have an unconditional offer to study film.
Have you firmed Middlesex?
I’ve firmed. I’ve chosen platt hall as my top choice as it’s next to writtle house, has ensuite and is not too far away from the uni. The area looks nice and is closer to supermarkets and collindale tube station which is cool :smile: Also it’s cheaper and nicer than usher hall
Reply 8
Original post by daniellabrady
Have you firmed Middlesex?

Not yet. Not sure to firm Middlesex or London met. Thinking I'll firm Middlesex
Hello, how have you received an unconditional offer for film when they don't hold interviews to see peoples work. Were you awarded the unconditional offer based on your personal statement?
Original post by Jon4790
Have an unconditional offer to study film.
Reply 10
Yeah it is based on personal statement and experience and all
Original post by ellaelisabeth1
Hello, how have you received an unconditional offer for film when they don't hold interviews to see peoples work. Were you awarded the unconditional offer based on your personal statement?
Reply 11
Anyone applied for computer science this year?
Reply 12
Where are people thinking for accommodation?
I've firmed Middlesex uni for next year. My course is childrens nursing conditional offer. Is anyone else got the same
Original post by Anonymous
has anyone firmed middlesex uni? and if so, which accommodation is best?

Hi i have formed Middlesex uni for September 2019
Hi @Jon4790 :smile:

Glad to hear you are thinking about what accommodation you would like to stay in! At we guarantee accommodation in halls for all full-time first year undergraduates. For more information on how our guarantee works and more info on accommodation options click here https://www.mdx.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation or you can contact our friendly team on Call +44 (0)20 8411 6121 or Email [email protected].

On our accommodation page you can find lots of information and pictures about each halls so you can get a flavour of what they are like but if need a closer look you can arrange to visit our halls of residence by contacting the halls directly to arrange the best order so you get the most out of your visit, the numbers are below:

Platt Hall: 0208 036 2631
Ivy Hall: 0208 036 0066
Usher Hall: 0208 036 2871
Unite Olympic Way: 0117 302 7453

Hope this helps with your decision!

Maddie :smile:
Original post by Jon4790
Where are people thinking for accommodation?
Reply 16
Original post by Ciarabowes
Hi i have formed Middlesex uni for September 2019

I've firmed it too ( but i am doing a different course)
What course are you doing? And r u staying in halls
Original post by renyyst
I've firmed it too ( but i am doing a different course)
Yes I am
What course r u doing? And if your staying in halls which one r u staying in

Original post by Christina39
Yes I am

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending