The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

st. peter’s court 2019/20

hii! creating a thread for all of us who are moving into st. peter’s court in september.. i’m block N :smile: also if you didn’t know download the unite app, they add you to a group chat with others from your flat!

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I’m a nursing student and in block Q x
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jadiebelle
hey do you want me to add you into a nursing snapchat group?? if so message me your user x

Original post by Aliceelizabeth2
Hey, I’m a nursing student and in block Q x

okay just realised i didn’t explain it well😂 it’s a snapchat group with people who have firmed nottingham as their first choice xx
I'm block A. Studying PPE
I’m going to be in block Y and am doing an MSc in Developmental Disorders. Does anybody know how many rooms are usually in the premium range flats?
Original post by mnot
X

Oh same! Guess we're flatmates :smile: Which room?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by mnot
Room C :biggrin:

I'm in B so we're literally neighbours :smile: Shall I DM you my number?
Hey! I’m moving into SPC (block C) and have applied for neuroscience 😊
Hey I’m moving into St. Peter’s Court as well going to be in block F😊
Original post by Issagoal28
Hey I’m moving into St. Peter’s Court as well going to be in block F😊

You’re studying pharmacy right ? I applied for St. Peter’s court aswell , hopefully I get an accommodation there
Original post by _victoria
You’re studying pharmacy right ? I applied for St. Peter’s court aswell , hopefully I get an accommodation there

Yeah I am😊 when did you apply? The only thing bad about St. Peter’s court is the fact that it’s far from university Park Campus
Yeah I am😊 when did you apply? The only thing bad about St. Peter’s court is the fact that it’s far from university Park Campus

Its not that far in reality, 20/25 minute walk, 5/10 minutes on a bus.

Also most students who live in private housing live in Lenton, which is a lot closer to SPC than Uni park... And it's walkable to the city centre, Uni park accommodation isn't.

I applied today. How long did it take for them to get back to you ?
Original post by _victoria
I applied today. How long did it take for them to get back to you ?

I applied last Saturday and they got back to me yesterday
Hi, i’ve applied for SPC too and i’m in block E. :smile:
Anyone in block E?
I've applied too! Just gotta do the deposit and everything this week
I'm in block B!!
Think I might have to practice cycling tho cuz it's pretty far from university park!!! :/
Reply 16
Original post by Lauretania
I've applied too! Just gotta do the deposit and everything this week
I'm in block B!!
Think I might have to practice cycling tho cuz it's pretty far from university park!!! :/

remember you get a free bus pass for their shuttle busses & it’s only a 20 minute walk at max x
Original post by jadiebelle
remember you get a free bus pass for their shuttle busses & it’s only a 20 minute walk at max x

It says 45 min walk on google maps to the trent building :// but that's only really gonna be a pain if I have an early class I guess! I might go back up after exams and time the walk or something lol
Original post by Lauretania
It says 45 min walk on google maps to the trent building :// but that's only really gonna be a pain if I have an early class I guess! I might go back up after exams and time the walk or something lol

Its approx. 20 minutes walk to physics/chemistry/engineering
15 minutes walk to QMC

30 minutes walk to other side of campus ie History/other humanities (or 5/10 minutes bus)

probably 25/30 minutes to Trent (or 5/10 on the bus)
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 19
hi everyone, I just applied today for St Peter's court, how long did you guys have to wait for a reply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending