The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

MSc Strategic Marketing - Imperial College 2019/2020

Hi, has anyone applied for MSc Strategic Marketing at Imperial College yet? How long do they take to reply?

Scroll to see replies

I applied in early December and still waiting. Trying to be patient. Any news for you?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by imoverthetop
I applied in early December and still waiting. Trying to be patient. Any news for you?

Nope. No news! I completed my interview end of November. What about you?
Original post by nikitanalwaya
Nope. No news! I completed my interview end of November. What about you?

Oh wow, that’s quite a long wait. I haven’t had an invitation to an interview yet. Fingers crossed.
Original post by imoverthetop
Oh wow, that’s quite a long wait. I haven’t had an invitation to an interview yet. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed. Let me know once you get the interview invite
Fingers crossed. Let me know once you get the interview invite

Sure will do, let me know of any updates also. Best of luck :-)
Reply 6
Hey there, has anyone heard back yet? I applied mid November and received my offer this week!
Original post by mardoo
Hey there, has anyone heard back yet? I applied mid November and received my offer this week!

Hey! Congrats on the offer. I got my offer as well last month. Excited
Reply 8
Hey! Congrats on the offer. I got my offer as well last month. Excited

Great, congrats! Are you waiting on any other school to hear back or are you definitely going for Imperial?
Reply 9
Are you guys international students? How long did it take for you to hear back from them after you submitted your application?
Congrats! How long did it take them to send the offer after you completed the interview? Thanks
Original post by mardoo
Reply 11
Original post by vrollova
Congrats! How long did it take them to send the offer after you completed the interview? Thanks

Thanks! It took around 3 weeks I think, maybe a little longer!
Hey! Almost 6-7 weeks. When did you apply?
Original post by nn.f.rgn
Are you guys international students? How long did it take for you to hear back from them after you submitted your application?
Around 6-7 weeks! Sometimes even longer. Are you an international student?
Original post by vrollova
Hi, I also applied for this course 3 weeks ago and recently was offered to do an interview. Please, if it is okay can you share the questions you were asked? Thanks in advance!
Hey, I can’t really remember the exact questions, but they were on the lines of

1. Tell us about yourself?
2. What are your goals and how do you aim to achieve that?
3. One of your team members is demotivated. How do you support them?
4. Write an email to your second choice of workplace..
5. Successful ad campaign?
6. Community outside classroom?

All the best for your interview!
Original post by KateTopuri
Hi, I also applied for this course 3 weeks ago and recently was offered to do an interview. Please, if it is okay can you share the questions you were asked? Thanks in advance!
1. present yourself and show your id to the camera
2. what is success for you and you do you measure it
3. why do you think there is a conflict between the marketing department and the r&d department
4. draft an e-mail to a company where you had an internship which wasn't particularly benefitting to you to say thanks and bye
5. what do you do outside the classroom and why it is important to you
6. there is a promotion coming up but your boss is uncertain, try to convince him

Good luck!
Hey. Did you get your offer as well?
Original post by Rebecca.97
1. present yourself and show your id to the camera
2. what is success for you and you do you measure it
3. why do you think there is a conflict between the marketing department and the r&d department
4. draft an e-mail to a company where you had an internship which wasn't particularly benefitting to you to say thanks and bye
5. what do you do outside the classroom and why it is important to you
6. there is a promotion coming up but your boss is uncertain, try to convince him

Good luck!
Hi :smile:
I submitted my interview just one week ago so I think I'll have to wait at least another two weeks.
However, I'm not really happy with how it went so I don't know if I'll manage to get in :-/

Even though you got an offer, did you apply anywhere else besides Imperial?
Hey. Did you get your offer as well?
My interview was horrible as well, but I surprisingly got an offer :P Only applied to Imperial. The course looks brilliant, looking forward to Septembers now. All the best, you’ll hear back soon! :smile: Have you applied to other universities?
Original post by Rebecca.97
Hi :smile:
I submitted my interview just one week ago so I think I'll have to wait at least another two weeks.
However, I'm not really happy with how it went so I don't know if I'll manage to get in :-/

Even though you got an offer, did you apply anywhere else besides Imperial?
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending