The Student Room Group

Multiple injuries in shooting in Holland

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The civil war begins.
Original post by xDron3
The civil war begins.

Are you serious? Between white supremacists and Muslims?
Original post by Wired_1800
Some other people predicted the response on another thread.

i honestly didnt see it coming :frown:
do we have foreseers on this site :eek:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
i honestly didnt see it coming :frown:
do we have foreseers on this site :eek:

I dont know, but some people wrote there would be a response.
Reply 24
No, I wasn't serious. But I can only see incidents like this becoming more common.
Are you serious? Between white supremacists and Muslims?
I dont know, but some people wrote there would be a response.

interesting, there was bound to be a reaction but i didn't expect such to be so sudden and brutal once again
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
interesting, there was bound to be a reaction but i didn't expect such to be so sudden and brutal once again

I agree
Original post by xDron3
No, I wasn't serious. But I can only see incidents like this becoming more common.

True. This is sad
Reply 28
Original post by paysdepicts
I'd like to see the media and politics get worked up about this one, but obviously the most we'd get is a statement from the token Tory Muslim Sajid Javid.

Sajid Javid isn't even Muslim, what you talking about?
its not related to the new zealand attack at all he was just a mad incel,
according to some sources 2 weeks ago he was in court for rape
Original post by verycoolperson
its not related to the new zealand attack at all he was just a mad incel,
according to some sources 2 weeks ago he was in court for rape

If he raped someone, surely that means he is no longer an incel (involuntary celibate)...
3 dead now. Numbers may go up.

I guess the white supremacist in New Zealand got what he wanted with evoking tensions among communities.

Cheers, I have now updated the OP.
Original post by AngeryPenguin
If he raped someone, surely that means he is no longer an incel (involuntary celibate)...

i heard from someone its most likely a false claim (that he raped someone) im not sure though , he got angry over his gf breaking up also

in all honesty idek wat an incel is i just thought it was ppl who hate women lol my bad sorry
Original post by verycoolperson
i heard from someone its most likely a false claim (that he raped someone) im not sure though , he got angry over his gf breaking up also

in all honesty idek wat an incel is i just thought it was ppl who hate women lol my bad sorry

Do you have a link for that story that I can put in the OP? (I’ll give you credit for it)
the things about him being an incel i heard from a friend who lives in dutch and he said that these kind of things r common from these types of people
Original post by Andrew97
Do you have a link for that story that I can put in the OP? (I’ll give you credit for it)

"Tanis kwam eerder al in aanraking met politie

Tanis is al meerdere keren in aanraking gekomen met de politie. Hij heeft voor de volgende misdrijven voor de rechter gestaan:

inbraak in vrachtwagen in Best in februari 2012
poging tot dood**** in december 2013, schoot toen met vuurwapen op flat in Kanaleneiland
winkeldiefstal in Utrecht in mei 2014
gespuugd en gedreigd naar agent in oktober 2014
onder invloed van alcohol gereden in november 2014
ruit vernield in Utrecht in oktober 2015 en daarna cel vernield op politiebureau
verkrachting in juli 2017, hij stond daar twee weken geleden voor voor de rechter tijdens een regiezitting

Het is onduidelijk of hij voor bovenstaande feiten is veroordeeld."

RAPE IN 2017 -- he was in the court 2 weeks ago
he stole something from a truck or the truck itself in 2012

he has a big history of crime (this person they suspect)
https://nos.nl/liveblog/2276523-drie-doden-in-utrecht-verdachte-bekende-van-de-politie.html
his brother was taken for questioning
Letting a Turkish guy with a previous for rape walk unabashed in civil society. Good job Holland.
Original post by RazorM
Sajid Javid isn't even Muslim, what you talking about?

He's a Muslim in western colloquialism. Even in Indian considering the prevelance of gay Muslims.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
What good are your thoughts and prayers?

Edit:

I mean do you ever stop and think at how stupid that idea sounds, your God stood by and let 49 of his own followers die in a shooting, there were men, woman and children there, children who just wanted to live their lives without a gunman breaking in and blowing their heads off.

He didn't do anything, He knew it was going to happen and let it happen anyway.

Do you not realise how many people are killed on a daily basis, do you not realise how many die in extreme agony everyday whilst God sits on a cloud hating homosexuals and pork?

And you have the gall to say that God is going to provide comfort to those families? Like he's sympathetic towards them? Do you not see how illogical that sounds?

If you gave it just a minute of thought you'd realise how incredibly stupid your idea is.

:hmmmm2:
Original post by thestudent33
:hmmmm2:

I'd say the same about you not actually commenting on my point but I'm not surprised.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
I'd say the same about you not actually commenting on my point but I'm not surprised.

Regarding the other thread we were on before, I really couldn't be bothered to get into a heated debate bcos I got loads of work to do but I'll try and make some time tmrw :colone:

You seem to be active a lot. Don't YOU have any work to do too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending