The Student Room Group

Degree apprenticeship 2019 applicant thread-

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Whackeyhorizon
Not for Aston Martin, applications are closed

Sorry for the confusion I was referring to the London application deadline.
Original post by Lookingforajob1
Sorry for the confusion I was referring to the London application deadline.

No worries 👍
Original post by someone338983
I have applied but also have not heard back.Have you still not heard back?

Have u looked on the online portal for the application? If u haven't heard back already u should hear within 5 working days as to whether you get into the assessment stage.
Reply 23
Have you heard back yet I'm still waiting??
Reply 24
I called up the other day, they are still going through applications. The man said to take it as I good thing I haven't heard anything yet, so fingers crossed.

Original post by Ameliia

For Aston Martin? The only portal still says under hiring manager review.
Reply 26
Yup for Aston Martin. Mine says the same thing just wanted to make sure! Thank you :smile:
For Aston Martin? The only portal still says under hiring manager review.
Original post by Ameliia
Yup for Aston Martin. Mine says the same thing just wanted to make sure! Thank you :smile:

Yh they are taking there time ☹️ I might call up if I haven't heard anything by the end of the week
Reply 28
Yh they are taking there time ☹️ I might call up if I haven't heard anything by the end of the week

Yeah same, hope it goes well though !
Original post by Ameliia

Heard anything yet? Kinda getting annoying considering it says we should hear within 5 days 🙄
Reply 30
Nope I've heard nothing yet the status still says the same thing. Yeah they are kinda dragging it out considering they said they'd let us know in February
but fingers crossed it's for a good reason .
Heard anything yet? Kinda getting annoying considering it says we should hear within 5 days 🙄
I called up and they said they haven't decided what the next stage is yet 👎 I have a feeling they are waiting to see what is going to happen with Brexit before they hire anyone.

Original post by Ameliia
Nope I've heard nothing yet the status still says the same thing. Yeah they are kinda dragging it out considering they said they'd let us know in February
but fingers crossed it's for a good reason .
Reply 32
Yeah your probably right, that kinda sucks. Thanks for the info let me know if you hear anything back or pm me :yy:
I called up and they said they haven't decided what the next stage is yet 👎 I have a feeling they are waiting to see what is going to happen with Brexit before they hire anyone.
Does anyone know of any degree apprenticeships in business/management that are still open? I've applied to TfL but I tanked the video interview so there's no chance of me getting in there and I can't find much else!
Reply 34
E.on does a business management degree apprenticeship but their deadline is next week so apply quickly
Original post by FourthGear
Does anyone know of any degree apprenticeships in business/management that are still open? I've applied to TfL but I tanked the video interview so there's no chance of me getting in there and I can't find much else!
Reply 35
Anyone else received interview for Goldman Sachs degree apprenticeship?
Original post by zm98
Anyone else received interview for Goldman Sachs degree apprenticeship?

Not yet. But I applied a day before deadline. I may be at the end of the review pile.
Nice to see that the popularity of degree apprenticeships is growing!

Once again, if anyone has any questions, do feel free to contact me! (Current degree apprentice, 2018 intake for one of the IT Consulting companies)
Reply 38
Any news anyone? And also how competitive are these courses
Very competitive :smile:
Original post by zm98
Any news anyone? And also how competitive are these courses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending