The Student Room Group

I feel romantically insecure.

Basically I have been single since year 7 and now I'm in year 11. I know I should be focusing on my GCSE's but I can't help it when all my friends have girlfriends and boyfriends. I haven't met any single girl that has liked me in my school and it makes me feel so insecure. The last year I ever liked or infatuated over someone was 2 years ago and she rejected me, although I still find girls very impressive. She behaves weird towards me like she laughs at my jokes and sometimes stares at me, but she has a boyfriend? I try to make myself like other girls but I don't, although I don't think I'm gay, but I haven't even had a crush for the same sex too. On top of this, I'm going through a weird sexuality phrase where I sometimes get turned on by guys but never emotionally like them, and I sometimes get turned on by girls but haven't had a crush in a while. Recently, one of my friends lost their virginity and I don't know why but I'm jealous. I'm mostly jealous of the boy for having sex with her and now it makes me want to have sex. I'm beginning to have this verge to have sex, but I'm also scared that I wont get turned on/or easily. There has been a girl that likes me, however, but she is a year younger than me and I'm 16. I don't really like her and I felt almost pressured by my cousin to go out with her. When we were "going-out" I treated her like trash not replying to her messages or going days without texting her. I feel guilty and she still likes me. I want a girlfriend so bad, and
Relationships at your age usually don't last, you're in a good place as a single man atm :smile:
Reply 2
I get mocked sometimes for being a lips virgin (for not properly having my first kiss) or even having a girl. My friends talk about their first experience and I got jealous at my friends's first experience. I don't even like her as well, but got so jealous at the boy. I haven't met a girl in my single secondary education that has had a crush on me. All the girls I liked never liked me back. It makes me feel so insecure and sad that I'm hanging around with all of these girls and they're all taken. Although I may be in a good place, I still feel so insecure.
Original post by hello_shawn
Relationships at your age usually don't last, you're in a good place as a single man atm :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending