The Student Room Group

Best game you've ever played

Scroll to see replies

After thinking about this question a while, I say Super Mario World for SNES. Have played this not for myself alone, but also with friends and even family members. For many years. That is really unique, as I can't remember to spend so much time with so many people at that time.
My favourite games are: Red Alert 2, Jackal, MU Online, PES.
I played Halo since Halo 2, I was in 7th grade when I began. I am 25 now. It takes a lot of dedication, and skill to be a top player in Halo. There’s many different things to be the best at. There’s game battles (Competitions website), there’s also rank in individual playlists to name a few. I got it from top1apk for long time ago. So, i don't know whether it's still there or not.
Streets of rage 2 :catfight:
Reply 24
Witcher 3, it got GOTY for a reason such a good game. Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be insane
The original Metroid Prime. I can't stand to to play any other Metroid game in fact. That first Metroid Prime was not really sci-fi. It was kind of Banjo Kazooie reskinned. That's why it was so great. That and the great music, elegant use of level design of graphical design.
Original post by HAWKZz
Witcher 3, it got GOTY for a reason such a good game. Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be insane

I bought that 4 years ago, when I was around 13-14 years old. My cousins all recommended it to me saying the same thing, and the lore and the soundtrack was supposed to be gorgeous.

I remember progressing up to a point where I was doing a side mission for the bloody baron that involved witches and like kids and some monster in a tree or something haha it's all too vague now. I sold it, tbh i'm not sure why though because I do remember enjoying just mucking around in the game.

One things for certain though is that I was too young to understand what was going on. Apparently that mission had huge consequences/choices to be made, but I guess I didn't understand it. I didn't know what "godspeed" meant, so sometimes i'd be making dumb decisions like letting a rouge criminal witcher go or something like that.

I do hope to pick it up again sometime, hoping that now i've grown a bit, I should understand whats going on...But first, Spiderman, then RDR2!!!
Heads down, thumbs up.
Reply 28
Metal Gear without a doubt. If I had to choose one, It'd have to be MGS 4, although the first one is a classic.
you cannot deny the fact that animal jam was the sh*t back in the day
Reply 30
Final Fantasy Tactics on PSOne and PSP.
Battlefield 1942,Verdun, Mount And Blade
GTA V
i'm super addicted to call of duty series i have been playing it since the first version and now loving the WW2 version which is available on XBOX one and PS4.
Reply 34
The legend of Zelda breath of the wild
As someone who hates RPG games, it is surprisingly Persona 5 (yes, it is that good)
Original post by edward1039
GTA V

imo GTA 4 has a better story, characters, soundtrack and cover system but GTA V has far superior online capabilities, vehicles, customisation, weapons, location, safehouses, graphics, driving mechanics. Do people still play GTA V for the story or do they have it so they can play GTA Online (im in the latter as the game I found fairly easy).
(edited 4 years ago)
Rome Total War.
Original post by AR1098
Metal Gear without a doubt. If I had to choose one, It'd have to be MGS 4, although the first one is a classic.

ooh, nice choices. Your views on ZOE (particulalrly the 2nd one? Whenever I played MGS 4 or zeroes, id play the zoe 2 soundtrack on the music player
Kingdom Hearts II

Quick Reply

Latest