The Student Room Group

I feel sad when light bulbs break

When light bulbs break after a long time I feel sad. It is like a companion who has stayed with me for such a long time has gone away. The round and simple shapes of light bulbs make them cute and cuddly. A few years ago, I was holding a light bulb. It slipped out of my hands and broke. I felt very upset afterwards and I felt very guilty for letting the light bulb slip out of my hands and break. Poor light bulb.

Scroll to see replies

It must have been the light of your life.
Original post by Anonymous
When light bulbs break after a long time I feel sad. It is like a companion who has stayed with me for such a long time has gone away. The round and simple shapes of light bulbs make them cute and cuddly. A few years ago, I was holding a light bulb. It slipped out of my hands and broke. I felt very upset afterwards and I felt very guilty for letting the light bulb slip out of my hands and break. Poor light bulb.

Pretty sad too it didn’t enlighten your life.
Reply 3
what do i do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyrTLXxhFq0 this should help
Reply 5

nooooooooooooooooooooooo poor light bulbs i feel more sad now
Reply 6
could someone please help me i feel very sad now
Reply 7
I bought a new light bulb but I still miss the old light bulb. The new light bulb doesn't feel the same
Reply 8
i'm being very serious light bulbs mean so much to me
Reply 9
i have been thinking about the light bulb everyday for the past week or so it is overwhelming
i can't work someone tell me what should i do?????????????????????????
i can't work someone tell me what should i do?????????????????????????

get light bulbs that cant break
it was the light of my life, i miss it very much
thestudentroom is making me wait before i post i don't know why
Original post by RazzzBerries
It must have been the light of your life.
I had an idea for your problem, but now it's gone :frown: :P
what type? i will still miss the old light bulb
Original post by llll....,,,,
get light bulbs that cant break
tell me what the idea is when it comes back
Original post by I'm God
I had an idea for your problem, but now it's gone :frown: :P

i thought you got banned?
what was the idea about
its affecting my mental health

Quick Reply

Latest