The Student Room Group

Modelling management agency

Does any know about fusion medlling agency and Momco. I just dont want to be scam victim

Scroll to see replies

Hi
I have herd of momco, and just asked the same question as you! I have been contacted by them who got my details from another company called bookings management who are linked with momco however I haven’t engaged with momco as I have a strong feeelong it’s a scam. Please keep me updated on any info and did you attend any photo shoot?
Kind regards
Lily
Original post by Michigirl
Does any know about fusion medlling agency and Momco. I just dont want to be scam victim
Hi I’m wanting to know to as iv been to booking management which also is under model management. Where was booking management studio based ? The same two want my daughter and we was to believe she’s would wanted before we paid for her portfolio.
Reply 3
Everyone victim of modeling scam in addition to report to fraud action. Send an email to [email protected]

(Employement agency standards inspectorate) they have new law on buying a portfolio and want to cancel within 30 days cooling period.Explain all details. I am still waiting for an answer they said it takes 15 days to get back an email
Reply 4
HiDid you get any reply from EAS?
Reply 5
Not yet
Reply 6
Do you know if it’s a scam yet

Original post by Jodielilan
Hi
I have herd of momco, and just asked the same question as you! I have been contacted by them who got my details from another company called bookings management who are linked with momco however I haven’t engaged with momco as I have a strong feeelong it’s a scam. Please keep me updated on any info and did you attend any photo shoot?
Kind regards
Lily
Reply 7
Same just had the same e-mails and had test photos n wanting me to pay for portfolio
Momco , booking management and fusion management are a huge scam!!!

Do not use

Original post by jodielilan
hi
i have herd of momco, and just asked the same question as you! I have been contacted by them who got my details from another company called bookings management who are linked with momco however i haven’t engaged with momco as i have a strong feeelong it’s a scam. Please keep me updated on any info and did you attend any photo shoot?
Kind regards
lily
Hi - I guessed this was the case. I had them ring me from a mobile number(!!!),‬ telling me I’d be very successful with them, and that all I had to do was sign a 1 year contract for £99...Ha! What was your experience with them?
Hi, I took my daughter for a photo shoot yesterday with booking management...The Photographic Studio. They took £300 from my account. I only just found out that they are scams!!!
How much you can earn as a model ?!
Original post by afshar35
Hi, I took my daughter for a photo shoot yesterday with booking management...The Photographic Studio. They took £300 from my account. I only just found out that they are scams!!!

That’s awful. They seemed dodgy so I didn’t pay any money. Did you give them your card details?
Reply 13
Hello I went for photo shoot with Momco all went will until they ask for £300 told them I did.nt have the money they said know problem, could pay at later date? Does anyone know if it's a scam or not pls let me know
Hi. I did a photo shoot with UK Management, and afterwards, some dodgy looking fella with a huge gold watch, rings, chains and bracelets, took me into a room and told me he was just waiting to hear from head office to see if I’d been selected out of 300 or so other people to join MOMCO. Then after a big, dramatic(!!!) build up, they told me I was successful and I could pay £300, £600 or £1000 depending on what package I went for. He obviously suggested I went with the £1000 one as that was the Gold package and would give me access to the offers received by all the top models...!
I told them I had no money to hand over. Then he said he’d get someone to call me. The person who called (from a mobile) was rude and mumbling quietly throughout the phone call.
Original post by Studley
Hello I went for photo shoot with Momco all went will until they ask for £300 told them I did.nt have the money they said know problem, could pay at later date? Does anyone know if it's a scam or not pls let me know
2/2
He asked for £100, which I didn’t pay. I then read the reviews and saw they were a scam so I texted the mobile number telling them I’d heard it was a scam. Without replying or calling me back, I received an email from MOMCO telling me they’d withdrew my contract offer. I would suggest not handing over any money
Original post by Skeletons1980
Hi. I did a photo shoot with UK Management, and afterwards, some dodgy looking fella with a huge gold watch, rings, chains and bracelets, took me into a room and told me he was just waiting to hear from head office to see if I’d been selected out of 300 or so other people to join MOMCO. Then after a big, dramatic(!!!) build up, they told me I was successful and I could pay £300, £600 or £1000 depending on what package I went for. He obviously suggested I went with the £1000 one as that was the Gold package and would give me access to the offers received by all the top models...!
I told them I had no money to hand over. Then he said he’d get someone to call me. The person who called (from a mobile) was rude and mumbling quietly throughout the phone call.
Reply 16
Ok what do you think is best to do, not bother with them?
Original post by Skeletons1980
2/2
He asked for £100, which I didn’t pay. I then read the reviews and saw they were a scam so I texted the mobile number telling them I’d heard it was a scam. Without replying or calling me back, I received an email from MOMCO telling me they’d withdrew my contract offer. I would suggest not handing over any money
I took my baby boy Monday and I didn't know what I was getting into, I paid £400 for a portfolio and website, only after speaking to a friend I now know it's a scam and I'm trying to get my money back, they're snakes.
Reply 18
I just had the same treatment with me, but I wanted to research about this before paying Momco any upfront payment. There is no way I’m paying any money to these people. Omg !! They really make you believe you will be a high paid model! Disgusting
Awful people! They’re still emailing me, telling me to bring my child in. I don’t have a child...
Original post by Sumi06
I just had the same treatment with me, but I wanted to research about this before paying Momco any upfront payment. There is no way I’m paying any money to these people. Omg !! They really make you believe you will be a high paid model! Disgusting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending