The Student Room Group

GCSE options

ok, so I have to give in my GCSE forms in a few days and I'm stressing out because I dont exactly know what I want to do. I will probably take history and art, but I cannot choose between French/Spanish and have decided to either take both or French and RS. now the thing is, my time management is horrendous and I have convinced myself that I will work hard and get the top grades yet I still do my homework the morning it's due, and me wanting everything to be perfect, this does not go down well. I am trying to get better and hope to be more motivated and start revising,, but I need some advice :smile:)))
Reply 1
Which one do you enjoy more
Reply 2
and have you talked to your parents or teachers about it
Reply 3
Original post by S_x_m_x
Which one do you enjoy more

I can't decide. I know that double language with the art will be difficult especially as I'm so unorganised and RS sounds much easier, but idk why but I can't imagine taking it, even though I enjoy it. Also, I've been told the languages complement each other and I would be prepared to work.
Reply 4
Original post by S_x_m_x
and have you talked to your parents or teachers about it

Yeah they said it has to be my decision
Reply 5
Original post by Hrburman
I can't decide. I know that double language with the art will be difficult especially as I'm so unorganised and RS sounds much easier, but idk why but I can't imagine taking it, even though I enjoy it. Also, I've been told the languages complement each other and I would be prepared to work.

which one are you the best at and know you are defo going to pass
Reply 6
i cant promise its the same at all schools, but i do up to an hour of art a week (homework) on top of the usual lessons. i love art so i don't find it to be a chore but generally art is quite laid back :smile: i don't take a language, but think about which you prefer and which will be better for you in the future. which language would you use more? also history is good :smile:))
Original post by Hrburman
ok, so I have to give in my GCSE forms in a few days and I'm stressing out because I dont exactly know what I want to do. I will probably take history and art, but I cannot choose between French/Spanish and have decided to either take both or French and RS. now the thing is, my time management is horrendous and I have convinced myself that I will work hard and get the top grades yet I still do my homework the morning it's due, and me wanting everything to be perfect, this does not go down well. I am trying to get better and hope to be more motivated and start revising,, but I need some advice :smile:)))

Quick Reply

Latest