The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Summer English Course

My son -16 years old- wants to learn English and we will be pleased if you will answer us. What are the periodic times and could you inform me about fee and accomodation. How can we apply at Royal Holloway School. Thank you very much
Original post by Anonymous
My son -16 years old- wants to learn English and we will be pleased if you will answer us. What are the periodic times and could you inform me about fee and accomodation. How can we apply at Royal Holloway School. Thank you very much

Hi there,

We offer a Year 12 Summer School, which is a residential programme where year 12 students stay on campus and participate in academic and social activities. This residential is split into two programmes with one session for science students and the other for art and social sciences students. Applications for this summer's programme are now closed, but you can find more information about the programme to prepare for next year here.

Please note that this programme is not an English language course. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Susana :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending