The Student Room Group

sex

i was in a cafe the other day and I overheard two guys betting how many girls they were going to have sex/ they said **** with next week at uni, me being a girl it ****ed me off a bit - how many guys see us girls as meat that they can just **** or even use as a sex toy?
Only the f*ckboys
it is not very nice to eavesdrop on other people's conversations.

smh
Original post by Anonymous
i was in a cafe the other day and i over heard two guys beting how many girls they where going have sex/ they said FuxK with next week at uni, me being a girl it pixx me off a bit - how many guy see us girl as meat that they can just fuxk or even as a sex toy?

Younger guys are usually focused on getting laid a lot. They often lie about their sexual antics to impress their friends and to fit in, when they would likely run away if a girl approached them. :lol: I'd be surprised if one of them actually manages to get laid next week.
Reply 4
so if i wear tight jeans showing my bum off or cause i have big ish boobs does that mean im asking to be fuxxed
Original post by the bear
it is not very nice to eavesdrop on other people's conversations.

smh

They shouldn't be talking so loudly then. People don't have volume controls on their ears.
Reply 6
so if i wear tight jeans showing my bum off or cause i have big ish boobs does that mean im asking to be fuxxed
Original post by Anonymous

do u have big boobs?
Don't let it bother you. It's just young lads bigging themselves up to feel important and accepted. They probably won't even sleep with anyone. :tongue:
Reply 9
i should be allowed to wear what ever i want too and not be seen to be a sex toy for a guy - jeans ans jumper are not sexy really but i have big ish boobs so they stand out
yes i have big ish boobs, even if i wear jumpers heavy top my boobs stand out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending