The Student Room Group

Oxford MSc in Environmental Change and Management

Hello,

Just wondering if any postgrads have heard anything back yet for decisions regarding the 2019/2020 MSc Environmental change and management program?
Original post by mariahmcbride
Hello,

Just wondering if any postgrads have heard anything back yet for decisions regarding the 2019/2020 MSc Environmental change and management program?

Hi! So happy to know another applicant on this course :smile:

I apply for the same course as you and submitted my application by the 25th january deadline. Still don't hear anything yet from the admission committee. How about you?
I also applied by the 25th Jan deadline and still haven't heard back.It seems like offers began to be sent out by different departments so I'm hoping to hear back from them within 2 weeks! Good luck to all
Original post by johnnygrad
I also applied by the 25th Jan deadline and still haven't heard back.It seems like offers began to be sent out by different departments so I'm hoping to hear back from them within 2 weeks! Good luck to all

Best of luck to you too! Hopefully we will get some good news very soon.
Hey has anyone heard back for MSc in Environmental Change and Management yet??
Hey! Have you heard anything yet about an offer or rejection?

(Original post by priadisupr)Hi! So happy to know another applicant on this course :smile:

I apply for the same course as you and submitted my application by the 25th january deadline. Still don't hear anything yet from the admission committee. How about you?

Original post by priadisupr
Hi! So happy to know another applicant on this course :smile:

Hey have you heard anything yet from the program?
Hey has anyone heard back for MSc in Environmental Change and Management yet??

Nope, I'm still waiting for any updates... anxiously hehe
I just received a rejection letter. It's unfortunate but I hope it works out for all of you! Best of luck!
Yes same here... still waiting to hear.
Original post by priadisupr
Nope, I'm still waiting for any updates... anxiously hehe
I just got a rejection letter as well. Oh well, on to Edinburgh!
I just received a rejection letter. It's unfortunate but I hope it works out for all of you! Best of luck!
Oh you too? My second choice was also Edinburgh. Which programme did you apply?
I just got a rejection letter as well. Oh well, on to Edinburgh!
I applied to the MSc in Environmental Sustainability! Edinburgh was actually my first choice and I got accepted to the program about a month ago so was just waiting to hear back from Oxford. What program did you apply to?
Oh you too? My second choice was also Edinburgh. Which programme did you apply?
I've been figuring some things out so I'm submitting my application today but I'm still debating between MSc in Environmental Sustainability and MSc in Marine systems and policies.. I have prepared applications for both so I just need to make up my mind.

If I may ask, what about the programme did you think was good for you?
I applied to the MSc in Environmental Sustainability! Edinburgh was actually my first choice and I got accepted to the program about a month ago so was just waiting to hear back from Oxford. What program did you apply to?
I enjoy the fact that the program focuses on generating leaders of tomorrow in terms of decision makers in establishing resiliency and sustainable practices. I enjoy focusing on the big picture issues and honing in on an optimal solution. I also enjoy the private sector more than the public sector ( I have worked in both now) and this program at Edinburgh prepares you for consultation, etc. Good luck and let me know which one you decide on and which one you're accepted into!
I've been figuring some things out so I'm submitting my application today but I'm still debating between MSc in Environmental Sustainability and MSc in Marine systems and policies.. I have prepared applications for both so I just need to make up my mind.

If I may ask, what about the programme did you think was good for you?
Thanks a lot! I share your views.

Sure, I'll let you know when I hear back from them!
I enjoy the fact that the program focuses on generating leaders of tomorrow in terms of decision makers in establishing resiliency and sustainable practices. I enjoy focusing on the big picture issues and honing in on an optimal solution. I also enjoy the private sector more than the public sector ( I have worked in both now) and this program at Edinburgh prepares you for consultation, etc. Good luck and let me know which one you decide on and which one you're accepted into!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending