The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Already completed the assignment, too late
did u do it then?

Original post by Georgia1909
Already completed the assignment, too late
The first one didn’t calculate the tax, and the second one didn’t contain two statements I managed to put it into one, so I done something but it’s not exactly correct 😂
Whoopsie did u get the other parts?

The first one didn’t calculate the tax, and the second one didn’t contain two statements I managed to put it into one, so I done something but it’s not exactly correct 😂
Meh kind of, but I don’t think it’ll get me much marks, not bothered tho I’ve always hated computing
Well then, I thought it went ok but I suppose I like computing, it's a shame it is so poorly taught.
Meh kind of, but I don’t think it’ll get me much marks, not bothered tho I’ve always hated computing
I have a horrible teacher, literally learned none of the written work it’s been awful, I honestly know I would like computing if I was taught well :/
I have a horrible teacher, literally learned none of the written work it’s been awful, I honestly know I would like computing if I was taught well :/

Same story here, the teachers are old ladies the last people you'd think would do computing
Yup, mines is some old guy who thinks he’s some cool controversial teacher who prefers to talk about conspiracy theories than actually teach
Reply 30
Anyone got any links to any practice papers?
Original post by Sb1929
Anyone got any links to any practice papers?

It's not practice papers, but here's a link to the past 4 years' prelim papers that I find quite useful.
https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/nl/braidhurstbuscom/computing-science/higher-computing-science/

They are from the "old" course (2015-2018) but like 80% or there abouts of the questions are still valid for this year I'm sure
(edited 5 years ago)
anyone doing wjec Computer Science?
Original post by Aadilkharl123
anyone doing wjec Computer Science?

You'd probably be better asking in the general Computer Science and ICT forum in the Study Help section; the thread is for the Scottish Higher exam.
Reply 34
Anyone got perefect papers or PandN papers for 2018/19?
Aye I've got a couple off my teacher, they are awfully made and littered with errors.
Reply 36
Original post by Sb1929
Anyone got perefect papers or PandN papers for 2018/19?

There's a collection of past prelim papers here:
https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/nl/braidhurstbuscom/computing-science/higher-computing-science/
Reply 37
Thanks! but I’m looking for the new ones for this year.
Reply 38
Could you please send them over??
Original post by bigl4dayz
Aye I've got a couple off my teacher, they are awfully made and littered with errors.
no , I haven't got a digital copy

Latest

Trending

Trending