The Student Room Group

♥︎ Taylor Swift ♥︎

Haha, I guess I'm just really really really hoping that there's another Swiftie here.

Scroll to see replies

Course this is.
I think there are loads, me being one of them
Reply 2
Really? Ahhh, yay!
Original post by azureceleste
course this is.
I think there are loads, me being one of them
clicked on this thread so fast I LOVE MISS SWIFT SM
Reply 4
Yay yay yay!
Original post by annabel_gilmour
clicked on this thread so fast i love miss swift sm
Reply 5
I'm sort of sad that the capital letters aren't working, but I swear I'm way more excited than the lowercase letters make it seem. XD
I loveee Taylor Swift ((:
Reply 7
Wheee, this is so cool!
Original post by PureHeroine
I loveee Taylor Swift ((:
Reply 8
What are you guys' favourite songs? :smile:
Original post by Snowgail

Haunted is my favourite but there are loads of songs on all her albums which I love (particularly off speak now and red)
What about you?

can I even answer this?! I almost do is my stannn but I also love dear john, this love, you are in love, ayhtdws, new romantics, style, wtny, so it goes (and the acoustic version at my rep show was EVERYTHING), holy ground, sbt, tmik, enchanted, long live, COLD AS YOU BECAUSE THE LYRICS the songs she did for the hunger games are increddd and omg ronan makes me cry sm!!!!!! what about u? xx
Reply 11
I love Haunted sooo much!!
My favourite albums are Fearless and Speak Now, but reputation has been like all I've been able to listen to lately... XD
I think my favourite song is You Belong With Me though!!
Original post by AzureCeleste
Haunted is my favourite but there are loads of songs on all her albums which I love (particularly off speak now and red)
What about you?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 12
Wowww, oh my gosh! Me tooo, I Almost Do is one of my favourite Red songs, along with Begin Again, The Moment I Knew and Treacherous because I honestly can't decide! Ahhh, you have a lot of my favourite 1989 songs! My favourite one is Clean, but I loveee This Love, You Are In Love and All You Had To Do Was Stay! Oh my gosh, I agree, Cold as You as sooo underrated! Ronan makes me cry soo much too, and so does Never Grow Up... :'( I'd say my favourite songs are You Belong With Me, Fearless, Enchanted, Last Kiss, Long Live, Dancing With Our Hands Tied, Begin Again, Clean, This Love, Gorgeous, Should've Said No and sooo many other songs I can't think of right now, ahhh!! xx
can I even answer this?! I almost do is my stannn but I also love dear john, this love, you are in love, ayhtdws, new romantics, style, wtny, so it goes (and the acoustic version at my rep show was EVERYTHING), holy ground, sbt, tmik, enchanted, long live, COLD AS YOU BECAUSE THE LYRICS the songs she did for the hunger games are increddd and omg ronan makes me cry sm!!!!!! what about u? xx
what r ur fave album(s)? mine has to be red but 1989 comes close
I like her old stuff more but reputation and 1989 are still incredible
personally red is the best album but speak now is a close second

My favorite songs (in no particular order) are wonderland, last kiss, stay stay stay, dont blame me, enchanted, holy ground, clean, haunted, speak now, starlight, the lucky one, i know places, you're not sorry and so it goes.

I like some of her tracks that arent on albums too like sweeter than fiction and i'd lie. When i was younger i used to jam to permanent marker all the time.
Reply 15
I can't decide between Speak Now and Fearless, but reputation has honestly turned into a favourite too!
Reply 16
every album is iconic!!!!! but red & rep are my all time faves ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ can't wait for TS7!
Reply 17
Me neither, oh my gosh! I can't stop thinking about TS7!!!
Original post by braum
every album is iconic!!!!! But red & rep are my all time faves ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ can't wait for ts7!
Reply 18
Guys!!! Are you excited for ts7?!?!?!?!
Guys!!! Are you excited for ts7?!?!?!?!

I started listening to reputation again in anticipation.

Quick Reply

Latest