The Student Room Group

Diageo graduate programme - 2019 intake

Scroll to see replies

I had the exact same thing!! Have you done either?- was going to do tomorrow but very worried that this week was the last week to do it and I've missed my chance!
Original post by aliceex
Hey guys! I received an email invite last week to complete a HireVue video interview (there are three parts, 1. about me 2. competency questions and 3. a case study with numerical data). Firstly, did you guys manage to find the Leadership Standard on Facebook as I really can't seem to find it and don't know if I'm just being stupid?? The strange thing is, I haven't done the HireVue yet but I received an email today inviting me to do a Chemistry Assessment (sounds like a situational judgment personality questionnaire). So ye, it's all a bit confusing as usually you'd do a situational judgement before the video interview. I was just wondering if anyone had the same experience / has done all of these stages? Thanks!!
If they haven’t specified a time slot to take the test I’m sure it’s still okay to do- nothing to lose!
Original post by alibuchs
I had the exact same thing!! Have you done either?- was going to do tomorrow but very worried that this week was the last week to do it and I've missed my chance!
Would anyone who's done the video interview be open to sharing the questions that were asked?
Why would we allow you to gain an unfair advantage over all the rest of us who have done it?
Original post by DenningsDisciple
Would anyone who's done the video interview be open to sharing the questions that were asked?
It’s not uncommon for people to share questions and experiences on forums like this. I don’t think it needs to be justified.

If someone asked my help and I was in a position to assist I’d always give it, so it’s up to you whether you want to share or not. I think it’s always worth asking though.
It’s not uncommon for people to respond with details on what the assessment is about and what it consists of, but I’m not sharing the exact questions they asked. Someone else is open to however
Alright lovely :smile:
Have anyone else received an invite to the AC?
Have anyone else received an invite to the AC?

"Else"?
Have you received one?
Has anyone been to AC yet? I emailed Diageo but haven't heard anything back yet.
I went to an AC 3 weeks ago but haven't heard anything since... anyone in the same boat?
Yes, I am. I've called and emailed but have had no response from anyone
Original post by thompo12
I went to an AC 3 weeks ago but haven't heard anything since... anyone in the same boat?
Reply 32
I’m in the same boat, went to AC and have been calling and emailing with no response. But had an email today scheduling in my phonecall - it’s later today!
What happened with the phone call?
Original post by Hanso19
I’m in the same boat, went to AC and have been calling and emailing with no response. But had an email today scheduling in my phonecall - it’s later today!
Reply 34
I was unsuccessful. The feedback was rubbish to be honest, I think they give the same generic feedback to every unsuccessful candidate.. really just feel like the experience since the AC has been awful.. But hey ho wasn’t to be! Good luck to everyone else still awaiting their phonecall!
Original post by Simpson1234
What happened with the phone call?
Is anyone still waiting to hear back from their video interview? I did my video interview at the end of March and still have not heard anything. I think it’s safe to say that I’ve been unsuccessful, but I am shocked that I have received no email or correspondence to let me know!
Hi Dennings, I have just received an invite to the the digital interview, I am quite concerned about the numerical test. I know it is been a while for you but do you remember anything about the digital interview that might help me. Thank you very much in advance!!
Original post by Peppes94
Hi Dennings, I have just received an invite to the the digital interview, I am quite concerned about the numerical test. I know it is been a while for you but do you remember anything about the digital interview that might help me. Thank you very much in advance!!

It’s not uncommon for people to share questions and experiences on forums like this. I don’t think it needs to be justified.

If someone asked my help and I was in a position to assist I’d always give it, so it’s up to you whether you want to share or not. I think it’s always worth asking though.

Hi there,Please could you tell me what your video interview questions were specifically? I understand there are some about yourself, competency based and then a case study but wanted to know what the competency questions were specifically?Thank you!
Original post by aliceex
YE exactly! Honestly soooo strange!

The do recruit on a rolling basis so I suppose it's not that odd that I've only just received an invite. Or ye potentially I've applied for a different programme or am even the second batch!

I have checked their website and looked at all the values etc, it's just strange as my HireVue invite says 'More information on our Leadership Standard can be found on our Facebook page.' but it is 100% not on Facebook - I've scrolled for hours looking!!!!!!

I think I might have to ring them tomorrow to see what is going on + find out if I should do the tests or the video interview!

Hi aliceex,

Could you tell me what your video interview questions were specifically? I'm assuming you've now done the interview! Really need some help!

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending