The Student Room Group

IAL Unit 3 Biology 2019 January Experiment

Does anyone know what the IAL Unit 3 Biology 2019 January Experiment was? What experiment do you guys think will come for the May Unit 3 paper?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
i have the jan 2019 unit 3 paperwith me i can send it to you if you’d like please pm me
Original post by Coral//
Does anyone know what the IAL Unit 3 Biology 2019 January Experiment was? What experiment do you guys think will come for the May Unit 3 paper?
heyyy is there a possiility you have the biology unit 1 and 2 january 2019 too or like psychology unit 1 ial as well
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MAAAAN U SO HELPFULLL *,* <3 <3
i only have unit 2 and 3 (edxcel) :/ and i don’t have the psych papers bc i do the cambridge papers for psych. if you want i can email unit two and three (2019) please pm me
Original post by Dido_bylka
heyyy is there a possiility you have the biology unit 1 and 2 january 2019 too or like psychology unit 1 ial as well
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MAAAAN U SO HELPFULLL *,* <3 <3
yess sureee email me the unit 2 and 3 thank you with the mark schemes if you haveee
thank youuuu so much again

Original post by blahblahidk
i only have unit 2 and 3 (edxcel) :/ and i don’t have the psych papers bc i do the cambridge papers for psych. if you want i can email unit two and three (2019)
hey i emailed it to you i hope you got it
if i get the marking scheme i’ll send it to you :smile: you’re welcome
yess sureee email me the unit 2 and 3 thank you with the mark schemes if you haveee

Please PM me
i have the jan 2019 unit 3 paperwith me i can send it to you if you’d like

yes, i would want it please. please pm me
Reply 8
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH : ) I sent you a PM
Reply 9
Could you please send the 2019 January unit 3 paper with marking scheme if you have thanks
Reply 10
i have the jan 2019 unit 3 paperwith me i can send it to you if you’d like please pm me

Could you also send it to me
Reply 11
Hhelp me if you have thos papers of January 2019,please send them

Original post by Coral//
Reply 12
help me and send for me in my e-mail of [email protected]
hey i emailed it to you i hope you got it
if i get the marking scheme i’ll send it to you :smile: you’re welcome

Please PM me

anyone givign IAS bio exam this may?
meee have you done the june 2018 paper??
Original post by Ailurophile03
anyone givign IAS bio exam this may?
anyone know how to answer this question ?
qp.PNG
ms.PNG
not yet, how r u revising for unit 3 bio? r u doing the new spec?
meee have you done the june 2018 paper??
Original post by Ailurophile03
not yet, how r u revising for unit 3 bio? r u doing the new spec?

nope doing the old spec !
ohhh
nope doing the old spec !
anyone who wants the unit 2 and unit 3 paper (jan) please send me your email :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest