The Student Room Group

How are you feeling about SQA exams?

Poll

How do you feel about SQA exams?

We're getting close to exam season now, with only one month until SQA exams begin :eek:

How are you feeling about them?
Reply 1
I’m a bit :eek::eek:

I think I’ve got a good study plan, my first exam is in 4 weeks and 4 days though, the year has gone way too fast! I’m in S5, doing highers.
Original post by joliecs
I’m a bit :eek::eek:

I think I’ve got a good study plan, my first exam is in 4 weeks and 4 days though, the year has gone way too fast! I’m in S5, doing highers.

Sounds good! Definitely agree though, the time seems to go way too quickly when it comes to exams. What subjects are you doing?
Only exam that I have properly this year is for my Advanced Higher English and am fairly confident for it? JUst hope my mind doesn't decide to go blank on the exam day though lmao. Still will need to work on my Foundation Apprenticeship evidence throughout it though.
Good these exams have creeped up fast I feeling quite good tho I’ve started studying early for them and done very well In my second prelims.

Chemistry :smile: ( got 90% on my second prelim but still think I have lots to cover)
Maths:biggrin: (if my exam was today I think I could get an A or a high B so just gotta keep working along.)

Spanish:colondollar: ( just done my speaking test think I’ll probably get 24)
Physics :eek: ( hate the subject and my teacher honestly debating showing up for the exam)
Original post by TheBritishKoala
Only exam that I have properly this year is for my Advanced Higher English and am fairly confident for it? JUst hope my mind doesn't decide to go blank on the exam day though lmao. Still will need to work on my Foundation Apprenticeship evidence throughout it though.

Glad to hear you're quite confident with it! What's your apprenticeship in? :smile:

Original post by tigermangos
Good these exams have creeped up fast I feeling quite good tho I’ve started studying early for them and done very well In my second prelims.

Chemistry :smile: ( got 90% on my second prelim but still think I have lots to cover)
Maths:biggrin: (if my exam was today I think I could get an A or a high B so just gotta keep working along.)

Spanish:colondollar: ( just done my speaking test think I’ll probably get 24)
Physics :eek: ( hate the subject and my teacher honestly debating showing up for the exam)

I know, seems like it was only a few weeks ago that it was exam season last year!
Well done on your prelim grades! If you don't need the physics grade but need to spend more time on your other subjects it's up to you, but we're so close now, you can do it!
Thanks for the encouragement 😃
Original post by Labrador99
Glad to hear you're quite confident with it! What's your apprenticeship in? :smile:

I know, seems like it was only a few weeks ago that it was exam season last year!
Well done on your prelim grades! If you don't need the physics grade but need to spend more time on your other subjects it's up to you, but we're so close now, you can do it!
IF YOU WANT ADVICE, JUST REPLY TO ME

Hello my lovely scots!

I am a first year History student at Warwick. At my time in school, I did the following subjects and here are my grades

NAT5s:
German - A band 1
History - A band 1
English - A band 1 (96%)
Maths - A
Art - A
Business - A
Biology - A

HIGHERS:
German - A
English - A band 1
History - A band 1
Maths - A
Psychology - A

ADVANCED HIGHERS:
German - A
History - A
English - B

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT REVISION, EXAM TECHNIQUES ETC!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending