The Student Room Group

Teacher thinks i cheated?

Okay, so I'm in year 11 and I've just finished my mocks.
For my physics mocks I got put in the higher tier and so I've been studying for that mock in particular around a month in advance so that I get a really good grade as last year I did foundation paper (I got a B because my ISA grade was high) and I don't want to be put through that again.
Unfortunately, this year my school decided to do the 2014 paper and has all the sets/groups sit the exam separately
for example, set one and three would sit biology on monday, set four and five chemistry on tuesday.

Our set had our physics paper on a Thursday, and somehow someone, let's call him Todd found out that it was the 2014 paper and went around with the mark scheme at break telling everyone the answers so that in lessons everyone would go to their normal classes, go on the AQA website and literally revise the 2014 mark scheme.

I found the paper really easy and long story short I got an A* BUT the majority of people in the class (I don't want to be rude but even the really stupid ones) ended up with perfect C grades for their foundation and someone snitched on Todd so now my teacher thinks I cheated!

She didn't say it to me in particular but she did hint a lot and gave me a disappointed look she then said that she knows who cheated on the test and those people will have to re take the test and will have an after school detention.

I'm really worried, I don't want to retake the test since I'm busy next week and I have other things to focus on and I especially don't want an after school!

What should I do..:s-smilie:
well you said that you've studied a month in advance, so even if you have to do another mock exam you will be fine?
nothing much to do if your teacher wont accept the fact that you didn't cheat. Take the hit on the resit and show them up by getting an A** at the end of year.
you should respectfully talk to your teacher about it.
Original post by beta club

The thread is 3 years old.

Can someone close this thread.
You should be proud in what you achieved then. Maybe talk to your parents about it and ask them if tehy can back you up if worse comes to worse and you get a detention
Reply 6
Original post by beta club

Original post by 999tigger
The thread is 3 years old.

Can someone close this thread.

Original post by Alice Moores
You should be proud in what you achieved then. Maybe talk to your parents about it and ask them if tehy can back you up if worse comes to worse and you get a detention

Closed :biggrin:

Latest