The Student Room Group

Universities with alternative start dates

I'm considering starting university but it has to be soon. I can't wait until September. Does anyone know of any universities that have intake options for April onwards? April, May, June, July? Further does anyone know of universities like this that have English courses that are available on these start dates?
Original post by Nagato Uzumaki
I'm considering starting university but it has to be soon. I can't wait until September. Does anyone know of any universities that have intake options for April onwards? April, May, June, July? Further does anyone know of universities like this that have English courses that are available on these start dates?

You haven't given us enough information. Are you an international, EU, or home student? Have you put in a UCAS application (as the deadline for September 2019 entry has technically passed)?

Some courses will have January or March start dates, but the majority of courses start in September, so you are out of luck this year I'm afraid.
Original post by PhoenixFortune
You haven't given us enough information. Are you an international, EU, or home student? Have you put in a UCAS application (as the deadline for September 2019 entry has technically passed)?

Some courses will have January or March start dates, but the majority of courses start in September, so you are out of luck this year I'm afraid.

I'm a home student. I haven't put in a UCAS application; I honestly would prefer to skip that part and I have seen some universities that accept admission without UCAS. Do you have any names of universities that have March start dates?
I'm a home student. I haven't put in a UCAS application; I honestly would prefer to skip that part and I have seen some universities that accept admission without UCAS. Do you have any names of universities that have March start dates?

The March start dates are for nursing courses mainly, and they began on 1st March, so way too late for you (given that they also need time to consider your application before you start).

Which universities accept admission without a UCAS application?

The March start dates are for nursing courses mainly, and they began on 1st March, so way too late for you (given that they also need time to consider your application before you start).

Which universities accept admission without a UCAS application?

Some unis accept admission without UCAS during clearing provided you are applying to one uni at a time. An example is City University of London.

Private universities like Buckingham and Regents have alternative start dates in January. Arden have very flexible degree programmes. Richmond American University do all sorts of oddball things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending