The Student Room Group

Eduqas a level geography

Does anyone have any good resources for eduqas a level geography ? Particularly ecosystems and Development in an African context
The best way is to just work through the specification and get case studies from that. The main case studies I use for Africa are:

Kenya
Nigeria
South Africa
DRC
Botswana
Rwanda

It may not seem like a lot but you really have to know them in depth across the specification. I know this isn’t much help but my teacher just gives us lesson plans for those topics so I’m loaded with notes for it and have organised my revision accordingly. But I hope this gives you a start of some sort??? X
Would you be willing to share lesson plans ?

Original post by dpksrk2015
The best way is to just work through the specification and get case studies from that. The main case studies I use for Africa are:

Kenya
Nigeria
South Africa
DRC
Botswana
Rwanda

It may not seem like a lot but you really have to know them in depth across the specification. I know this isn’t much help but my teacher just gives us lesson plans for those topics so I’m loaded with notes for it and have organised my revision accordingly. But I hope this gives you a start of some sort??? X
Original post by Rosiebwilson
Would you be willing to share lesson plans ?

Id be happy to if i had access to the digital copies!! She prints them out and hands them out every lesson so I can’t really take photos of everything because it’s such a fat folder 😂😂 but if you research those countries along with the spec you’ll be fine
Ok thank you
Original post by dpksrk2015
Id be happy to if i had access to the digital copies!! She prints them out and hands them out every lesson so I can’t really take photos of everything because it’s such a fat folder 😂😂 but if you research those countries along with the spec you’ll be fine

Quick Reply

Latest