The Student Room Group

MSc Decision: Imperial Environmental Technology vs LSE Environment and Development?

Hi All!

I received offers for
Imperial College London - MSc Environmental Technology
LSE - Environment and Development
UCL - Technology Management

I'm interested in pursuing Management Consulting (Environment/Energy focus; or Sustainability focus) afterwards. My undergrad is in Economics. I guess it goes without saying that I am looking to study in London.

I know these are all great courses and have great university reputations. Which one would you pick out of the three? Thanks!
They look like slightly different courses so which one suits your academic interests best? What about links with the field and research/work opportunities? Where do their grads end up?
Original post by vestigesandclaws
Hi All!

I received offers for
Imperial College London - MSc Environmental Technology
LSE - Environment and Development
UCL - Technology Management

I'm interested in pursuing Management Consulting (Environment/Energy focus; or Sustainability focus) afterwards. My undergrad is in Economics. I guess it goes without saying that I am looking to study in London.

I know these are all great courses and have great university reputations. Which one would you pick out of the three? Thanks!
Hi, I am scheduled on an interview for the same Msc at imperial. Could you tell me the questions you've been asked please ? ( I applied for the environmental resource management module). I am really nervous about it, this msc would be crucial for my career.Thanks
imo imperial has the better reputation, certainly for a science masters.
Reply 4
Hi ! Could you tell me the questions they asked you?
Reply 5
Original post by skullkid4
Hi, I am scheduled on an interview for the same Msc at imperial. Could you tell me the questions you've been asked please ? ( I applied for the environmental resource management module). I am really nervous about it, this msc would be crucial for my career.Thanks

Hi ! Could you tell me what kind of questions they asked during your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending