The Student Room Group

GCSE subject to drop

I'm being made to drop a subject in school. currently, I'm doing history,Spanish, Business and Citizenship studies (my 4 gcse subjects) and i'm unsure which one to drop. Citizenship studies or Spanish. i would like to go to a top sixth form and then Uni but idk ? help a 14 yr old girl out?
oh what kind of career you in and which do you hate the most bcz you have to remember that you are going to be doing this subject for the next two years.if I was you I would drop out of Spanish bcz it may not come to a lot of use or citizenship because that may come to no use bcz ppl will like to see business more than citizenship
i dislike Spanish but i was recommended to drop out of citizenship by teachers from my school. It's between citizenship and spanish that i am dropping i am keeping the rest of the other subjects for GCSE. i have started them and im currently in Year 9 (Grade 9)
Original post by Krishchelsea
oh what kind of career you in and which do you hate the most bcz you have to remember that you are going to be doing this subject for the next two years.if I was you I would drop out of Spanish bcz it may not come to a lot of use or citizenship because that may come to no use bcz ppl will like to see business more than citizenship
drop citizenship studies, because it's not that useful, but if you want to do something like law, then it's good to keep and drop Spanish, because mfl languages are hard to keep up with and this will reduce your stress as you'll have 4 less exams, whereas if you did citizenship you'd have two less exams( i think i dont do it). If citizenship is 'easy' then you can always continue to do it at home. And the same goes for business (you can do it at home) because i do it (yr 11) and get 8's (mock) without revising, and this is coming from someone who got 6's in bio, chem and phys mocks
i think im going to drop citizenship as i have checked university specification subjects and they count Citizenship as an extra (depends on what im doing) instead of a qualification. Thank you
Original post by Iram.Q
drop citizenship studies, because it's not that useful, but if you want to do something like law, then it's good to keep and drop Spanish, because mfl languages are hard to keep up with and this will reduce your stress as you'll have 4 less exams, whereas if you did citizenship you'd have two less exams( i think i dont do it). If citizenship is 'easy' then you can always continue to do it at home. And the same goes for business (you can do it at home) because i do it (yr 11) and get 8's (mock) without revising, and this is coming from someone who got 6's in bio, chem and phys mocks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending