The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What is our world coming to?

Thank goodness we live in the UK - the UK LGBT community should count their blessings.
It is their country therefore their choice. Why are you crying about it? Does it offend u? As a British person I know that he shouldn't butt into other nations but rather give our own opinions so u should just advise them it's wrong but u shouldn't make war not peace
Disgusting and upsetting how our community is treated globally
Original post by TheYearNiner
It is their country therefore their choice. Why are you crying about it? Does it offend u? As a British person I know that he shouldn't butt into other nations but rather give our own opinions so u should just advise them it's wrong but u shouldn't make war not peace

Would you say the same about what the Nazi's did?

Because executing someone who engages in consensual sex with another adult is morally abhorrent regardless of which country it occurs in.
(edited 5 years ago)

Who’s been butting in?
I llove being stoned, I am now.
I feel so sorry for the citizens of that country, what a horrible thing to do :frown:
I thought his son Prince Azim leaned that way.
Me
Original post by Andrew97
Who’s been butting in?

But how do they know who's doing it
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
Because executing someone who engages in consensual sex with another adult is morally abhorrent regardless of which country it occurs in.
Me

??
Clearly this isn't the same because adultery doesn't have an orientation and its morally wrong and gay sex can be done in privacy unless people do it whilst exposing themselves to the public

Me

? I think you’ll find if anybody engaged in a sexual act in public in the U.K they’d find themselves in handcuffs very quickly (and not for the kinky reasons) and adultery should in no way be illegal.
So they have gay sex in private, someone finds out and they get killed. This seems fair to you does it?

Adultery while morally suspect is grounds for death is it?

By that logic i suppose you would have been ok with the holocaust and slavery as well? I mean it is their country after all.

Lets for a second assume that we pass a law saying that something you do is punishable by death, would you want the rest of the world to think "oh well their country, TheYearNiner will just have to die or flee the country i guess and i'm ok with that because its their country"

Idiot
Clearly this isn't the same because adultery doesn't have an orientation and its morally wrong and gay sex can be done in privacy unless people do it whilst exposing themselves to the public

Me

(edited 5 years ago)

Ever heard of human rights?
Adultery as in sex before marriage, not just cheating?
Reply 19

You are so dumb, lmao.