The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

smh if u see my other post there is a link to my evidence , its from clear research.
Original post by RogerOxon
I'd question your numbers. Why 'a god', rather than the same one? Many believe that the Earth is flat.

We don't vote on what is true.
Original post by salimyasin10
smh if u see my other post there is a link to my evidence , its from clear research.

You believe in a god, so don't understand what evidence is ..
um u do realise that every other islamic country does the same, so if the ban wud just flop.
Original post by Jebedee
Travel ban on Brunei citizens perhaps? I'm sure this isn't universally condemned by the people after all.
I wonder how many say they are religious and how many mean it. I mean my parents put down Christian on the census but they don't believe in God.

Of those who believe it how many practice it.

Of those who practice it how many do not brake it.

I think the number would be smaller than is indicated.
lol legit u can check online and i specifically lowered my statistic so people like u wouldnt get angry, but the fact is it wud be very hard for you to find a source which states that there are more than 1 billion atheists in the world.
Original post by RogerOxon
You believe in a god, so don't understand what evidence is ..
your parents arent christian then. The basis on all these religons is to believe in a god other wise your an atheist. its true, the number may go down a bit, but not by a significant amount and thats why i said 5 billion people believe in a God whereas many sources say its above 6 billion.
Original post by Djtoodles
I wonder how many say they are religious and how many mean it. I mean my parents put down Christian on the census but they don't believe in God.

Of those who believe it how many practice it.

Of those who practice it how many do not brake it.

I think the number would be smaller than is indicated.
No God didn't, we did, that's how democracy works. These governments were never going to do Gods work properly, anyone who voted for them would know this and therefore they going against God. This country would punish someone who carried out gods work.

Also you say that he put them here to punish those by his law, but they clearly disregarded his laws and are therefore unfit.

I think you are a coward, a coward who cannot overcome their own fears and moral misgivings and instead you try to pass the responsibility on to those who have no intention to do what God demands. I think God would be most displeased with you.

the Bible clearly teaches to obey the laws of the land, we're never encouraged to take the laws into our own hands and be vigilantes, our fight is not physical, but spiritual.
Well done Sherlock, I had no idea my parents were not Christian lol.

If the number were true then around 71% of all people everywhere would be religious. I live in a village of about 4000 people, the one Church can hold about 100 at a push, it always has space to spare, the next nearest Church is in a town of about 10000, it can hold around 300 people, it always has space to spare. The math doesn't add up.

This is what i mean by practising and of those that practice how many would be safe from the inquisition. If the number of actual practising Church going Christians were half of what is recorded I would be surprised.

your parents arent christian then. The basis on all these religons is to believe in a god other wise your an atheist. its true, the number may go down a bit, but not by a significant amount and thats why i said 5 billion people believe in a God whereas many sources say its above 6 billion.
So the Bible gives you guidance, but then tells you to ignore that guidance if the heathens in charge ignore it? lol

You are full of ****. You don't have the conviction to do what your holy book and god want you to do and therefore you are as Christian as I am.
Original post by Leviathan1611
the Bible clearly teaches to obey the laws of the land, we're never encouraged to take the laws into our own hands and be vigilantes, our fight is not physical, but spiritual.
kindly refer to Leviticus 20:13 King James Version, that should clarify to you what I think.🙂

Most people with more than one brain cell don't need to refer to 2000 year old texts to form an opinion on something.Tbh I suspect there are probably certain apes with more brains than some religious people.
you do realise more than 5 billion people in the world believe in a god

And they are all wrong.What's your point?
(edited 5 years ago)
So the Bible gives you guidance, but then tells you to ignore that guidance if the heathens in charge ignore it? lol

You are full of ****. You don't have the conviction to do what your holy book and god want you to do and therefore you are as Christian as I am.

that specific guidance isn't directed at me, but for the government to uphold.
Original post by AJ126
Most people with more than one brain cell don't need to refer to 2000 year old texts to form an opinion on something.Tbh I suspect there are probably certain apes with more brains than some religious people.

ok.
ok.

Just ok? Clearly you have no better argument.
Original post by AJ126
Just ok? Clearly you have no better argument.

wasn't making an argument. just acknowledging your post.
wasn't making an argument. just acknowledging your post.

Yeah because you know you'd lose it.If you can't handle people making aspersions on your intelligence then you shouldn't throw insults around.
Original post by AJ126
Yeah because you know you'd lose it.If you can't handle people making aspersions on your intelligence then you shouldn't throw insults around.

you think I was offended by your post or something for you to claim "I can't handle..."?😂 I'm simply not interested in having a debate.
you think I was offended by your post or something for you to claim "I can't handle..."?😂 I'm simply not interested in having a debate.

That's good.Although in that case why you'd come on a debating forum is beyond me.
Fascinating how different cultures/religions can cause humans to behave so differently.

Ah well, few hundred years we'll be exploring the stars and they'll still be stoning/lashing/beheading etc the "undesirables" living in the same **** conditions they are now. Religion will do that do you, at least we got our dark age over with a while ago.
You're absolutely correct, the ban should not only be restricted to Brunei.
um u do realise that every other islamic country does the same, so if the ban wud just flop.

Latest

Trending

Trending