The Student Room Group

Spanish passport renewal time frame

I applied for a new spanish passport on 28th March 2019. Does anyone know the time frame of their experience how long it will most likely take? The spanish consulate in london says 3 weeks but i need it within 2 weeks so im able to get my esta to travel to nyc during the holiday. Has anyone ever applied for a new spanish passport through london consulate and received it in under 2 weeks? Much appreciated
Reply 1
Asking people wont speed up the progress if you wanted it to make you feel better. You should have done it earlier or if you were that urgent you could have paid for a faster service
Reply 2
Original post by qam
Asking people wont speed up the progress if you wanted it to make you feel better. You should have done it earlier or if you were that urgent you could have paid for a faster service

Thats true, but i had booked the appointment since January 2019 and march 28th was the only available date available to renew my passport. I was hoping someone whos experienced the London spanish consulate would be able to give me a time frame for how long it takes from other peoples experiences. Also the Spanish consulate does not offer fast track services

Quick Reply

Latest