The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Starting in September 2019

Hi guys,
I'm starting my course (computer games technology with foundation year) and I'm wondering who else is doing the same course or applying for this September start. I've applied for the student accommodation so it would be nice to find a friend or two before going! :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi! Sorry I don’t do computer games tech but I applied for psychology with foundation year, I just noticed your question wasn’t answered so I wanted to bring it back up to the top so others can see it! :smile:

But what accommodation did you apply to?
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Thais Ribeiro
Hi! Sorry I don’t do computer games tech but I applied for psychology with foundation year, I just noticed your question wasn’t answered so I wanted to bring it back up to the top so others can see it! :smile:

But what accommodation did you apply to?

Ah awesome! I applied for the paragon student lets one
Ohh that’s cool! That’s where I want to apply to stay! How does the whole process work? Like do you get allocated a room straight away? What’s the move in date?
Reply 4
Ohh that’s cool! That’s where I want to apply to stay! How does the whole process work? Like do you get allocated a room straight away? What’s the move in date?

no idea haha, I applied for it so just waiting to hear back if there is a room allocated or not
Ohhh okay 😂 I’m still trying to sort out my student finance first before I apply for the accommodation bc idk if I’m going to get the full loan yet. Have you done your student finance?
Reply 6
Ohhh okay 😂 I’m still trying to sort out my student finance first before I apply for the accommodation bc idk if I’m going to get the full loan yet. Have you done your student finance?

yeah everything is sorted, just waiting for accommodation to get back to me
That’s good! I bet it takes a lot of stress off your shoulders
Reply 8
That’s good! I bet it takes a lot of stress off your shoulders

Yeah definitely! Do you have Facebook/WhatsApp? maybe we can exchange details! :smile:
Yeah I have Facebook! I’ve tried to message you the link privately on TSR, let me know if you received it?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 10
Yeah I have Facebook! I’ve tried to message you the link privately on TSR, let me know if you received it?

awesome, added :smile:
Reply 11
Hi,
Not studying Computer Games Technology, but studying Games Design and Animation at UWL in September. Didn't apply for accommodation but don't mind the travel.
Hiya guys, I'm studying policing and criminology, and I'm in block F flat 5. Let me know if you wanna talk before September🙂
Original post by Chikiller
Hi guys,
I'm starting my course (computer games technology with foundation year) and I'm wondering who else is doing the same course or applying for this September start. I've applied for the student accommodation so it would be nice to find a friend or two before going! :smile:

Hey! I’m not studying the same course, musical theatre with foundation year is mine but I’m starting next month too!
Reply 14
Hey guys post your insta here and we'll have a talk :smile:

Mine is mya_stuart22 ☺️
HI My name is Krystal and I will be studying psychology and counselling in September ,i'm in F Block Floor 2 if anyone wants to talk and make friends my snap chat is krystal5050 feel free to add me :u:

charliebritto 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending