The Student Room Group

Police Now's National Detective Programme 2019

Scroll to see replies

They asked me to send my certificates again after the email about screening and haven't heard back since then.
Just received an email saying ive gotten through to stage 3!
Congrats! Still not heard anything yet 😬
Original post by Tashraven
Reply 63
Me too! I’ve never done a video interview before haha 😬 are you going to do it this weekend? Hope you hear soon Kate!
Me either!! I plan to do it on Tuesday as i won't get the oppourtunity to until then... congratulations on getting this far and good luck for the interview...fingers crossed Kate that you hear back soon.x
Original post by lpear
Me too! I’ve never done a video interview before haha 😬 are you going to do it this weekend? Hope you hear soon Kate!
Reply 65
Me too. Dreading the video interview 🙈
Reply 66
Hey all,I'm so happy to see this thread, as I'm currently going through the application process. I did my online tests earlier this week, and got told I had been successful and to wait for further steps. Then last night I received an email about completing the video interview. I'm so nervous! Anyone got to this stage yet?
Reply 67
I think we’re all at the same stage. Congrats and good luck with the video interview. I hate being on camera 🙈
Original post by Yappyyy
Hey all,I'm so happy to see this thread, as I'm currently going through the application process. I did my online tests earlier this week, and got told I had been successful and to wait for further steps. Then last night I received an email about completing the video interview. I'm so nervous! Anyone got to this stage yet?
Reply 68
Hope you hear soon
Original post by Kate0807
Congrats! Still not heard anything yet 😬
Reply 69
Ha! Sorry, I didn't word it well! I meant to ask whether anybody had completed the video interview yet? I'm trying to psych myself up to do it later!
Reply 70
Oh good luck with it! I haven’t done mine yet 🙈. Hopefully someone will do it soon and let us know how difficult it is
Original post by Yappyyy
Ha! Sorry, I didn't word it well! I meant to ask whether anybody had completed the video interview yet? I'm trying to psych myself up to do it later!
Reply 71
So I did my video interview this afternoon. It wasn't too bad, but I feel like I might have waffled.
And so begins the waiting game!
Reply 72
Well done! Hope it’s not a long wait 🤞🏻
Original post by Yappyyy
So I did my video interview this afternoon. It wasn't too bad, but I feel like I might have waffled.
And so begins the waiting game!
Reply 73
Original post by Rhiesn
Well done! Hope it’s not a long wait 🤞🏻

Thank you! Even if it's bad news, I'd rather just know!
Same I think I'm gonna do mine this afternoon might aswell get it out of the way
Original post by Yappyyy
Thank you! Even if it's bad news, I'd rather just know!
Reply 75
Same I think I'm gonna do mine this afternoon might aswell get it out of the way

Best of luck! I hope you have better luck than me, anyway; just as I was starting the interview, my laptop completely died and wouldn't turn on! Had to use my phone.
OMG talk about waffling!! LMAO I swear the talking bit was me going ***** ***** in my head lool... Glad its over now. Good luck guys!x
Reply 77
Finally did mine this morning! I feel like I waffled too much 🙈. It’s such a strange experience talking to no one 😬.
Good luck x
OMG talk about waffling!! LMAO I swear the talking bit was me going ***** ***** in my head lool... Glad its over now. Good luck guys!x
Reply 78
Original post by Rhiesn
Finally did mine this morning! I feel like waffles too much 🙈. It’s such a strange experience talking to no one 😬.
Good luck x

It's really odd, isn't it?! Anyway guys, best of luck to everyone. In the meantime, I'm definitely not checking my emails every 10 minutes...honest! 😬
Reply 79
I'm not sure what the outcome has been for everyone - but if anyone has been rejected despite what they said in the email about personalised feedback, they replied to me today and unfortunately mine was because of my work experience as suspected. Thought I'd let you guys know that if you do reply to them I'm pretty sure they don't mind giving feedback!

Good luck and let us know how you all get on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending