The Student Room Group

Pakistan BREAKS ceasefire launching ATTACK against India as conflict escalates

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1107555/india-pakistan-conflict-breaks-poonch-world-war-3/amp

Pakistan has broken its ceasefire with India along the Line of Control border for the second time in 24 hours.

Pakistani Prime Minister said the country is ready for War.

On Saturday evening, initial reports state how Pakistan committed a ceasefire violation in the Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, along the border which separates the two territories, The Zee TV website reported the “unprovoked violation” took place in the Mankot area of the district, which saw Pakistani troops attack Indian soldiers with heavy fire and mortar shelling. The hotly disputed area has been identified by military experts as a potential trigger point for World War 3.

Scroll to see replies

Meh, if they want to go at eachother just let them.
Original post by Andrew97

But I’ve got my A-Levels to do, I don’t plan on sitting in a bunker next year.

In all seriousness, two nuclear powers as such really need to be taken care of by a third party, someone needs to jump in there and calm the situation, someone needs to take control, these two obviously can’t.
'taken care of'?
Original post by TheNamesBond.
But I’ve got my A-Levels to do, I don’t plan on sitting in a bunker next year.

In all seriousness, two nuclear powers as such really need to be taken care of by a third party, someone needs to jump in there and calm the situation, someone needs to take control, these two obviously can’t.

The return of the British Empire? 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
The return of the British Empire? 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Original post by StriderHort
'taken care of'?

[url=]
Kinda blowing your trollwad a bit early in the thread don't you think?
Original post by StriderHort
Kinda blowing your trollwad a bit early in the thread don't you think?

It is never too late to blow your trollwad.

They both have nukes.Even a small nuclear war could cause a nuclear winter.Shockingly it might not be a good idea to let them fight it out.
Let me grab me popcorn.
Original post by Notoriety
Let me grab me popcorn.

Extra butter?
Extra butter?

I haven’t heard anything about war on Pakistani media or Indian media. What are you talking about??
Extra butter?

No, toffee.

Want me to get you some salty ones while I'm there?
Original post by AJ126
They both have nukes.Even a small nuclear war could cause a nuclear winter.Shockingly it might not be a good idea to let them fight it out.

What do you propose we do then?
Original post by Notoriety
No, toffee.

Want me to get you some salty ones while I'm there?

Nah I seem to fancy some mini mint aeros, but you go ahead.
The Express is not a valid source. Articles like this are released every day about 'ceasefire violations'. There has been no statement by the MOD, nor by any officials. This is fake news.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1107555/india-pakistan-conflict-breaks-poonch-world-war-3/amp

Pakistan has broken its ceasefire with India along the Line of Control border for the second time in 24 hours.

Pakistani Prime Minister said the country is ready for War.

On Saturday evening, initial reports state how Pakistan committed a ceasefire violation in the Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, along the border which separates the two territories, The Zee TV website reported the “unprovoked violation” took place in the Mankot area of the district, which saw Pakistani troops attack Indian soldiers with heavy fire and mortar shelling. The hotly disputed area has been identified by military experts as a potential trigger point for World War 3.
Original post by SuplexCity45
The Express is not a valid source. Articles like this are released every day about 'ceasefire violations'. There has been no statement by the MOD, nor by any officials. This is fake news.

Exactly
Original post by SuplexCity45

Take your pick

https://www.google.com/search?q=pakistan+breaks+ceasefire&rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB808GB808&oq=pakistan+breaks+&aqs=chrome.4.69i57j69i61l2j69i60j0l2.3030j0j4&hl=en-GB&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Nah I seem to fancy some mini mint aeros, but you go ahead.

Stop derailing thread with your whimsical comments.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending