The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Camberwell 2019

Hi guys! This is for UAL Camberwell applicants/prospective students for 2019 entry.

I’ve found it pretty difficult to find others doing the same course so hopefully we can meet here ✌️ I’m planning on doing illustration :-)

It would be great to get to know others joining!

Scroll to see replies

Also not sure if I put this in the right place sorry🙏🙏
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
These are so hard to find😬😂
Hi 👋 I’m Jess! I’m starting the Drawing course in September. Thanks for starting this thread. Hopefully we can all keep up to date with Camberwell info here ☺️
I’m Ffi and I’m doing painting in September! My art instagram is @swimmdownn if anyone is interested. :smile:
Reply 5
I’m Lydia 👋🏼 drawing in September hopefully 😬 ffi I saw you on another thread and followed you on Instagram
Original post by ffimadlen
I’m Ffi and I’m doing painting in September! My art instagram is @swimmdownn if anyone is interested. :smile:

Followed you on my personal! Love your recent painting
Yeah I saw :smile: followed you back, your work is really cool

Original post by Lyd_arty
I’m Lydia 👋🏼 drawing in September hopefully 😬 ffi I saw you on another thread and followed you on Instagram
Thank you, that’s really nice of you to say 😊 I’ll follow you back
Original post by buzzlightyear27
Followed you on my personal! Love your recent painting
Thank you, that’s really nice of you to say 😊 I’ll follow you back

Aww thank you. I’m afraid my Instagram doesn’t have much of my art on it. I really need to start posting more

Followed! :-) your work seems pretty abstract, I love it
Thanks!! My old work was quite conventional but this year I’ve tried to do other things. I just finished an essay on Robert Ryman last night for my current project, so I seem to be going more and more abstract 😂
Original post by Izzythestudent
Followed! :-) your work seems pretty abstract, I love it
What course is everyone doing to get into uni? Curious...
HE Art Foundation, you?
HE Art Foundation, you?

L3 art & design
Thanks!! My old work was quite conventional but this year I’ve tried to do other things. I just finished an essay on Robert Ryman last night for my current project, so I seem to be going more and more abstract 😂

Ohh yeah that’s cool, I can see in your most recent one, it’s really interesting. I feel like a lot of people start traditional :-)

I’m currently doing my a levels, in year 13
I’m currently doing my a levels, in year 13

I did a levels for a year and was like nope not for me😅😂
How olds everyone etc... sorry just want to get to know people etc
I did a levels for a year and was like nope not for me😅😂
How olds everyone etc... sorry just want to get to know people etc

Honestly a levels are killing me 😭😂 I’m 17! living in Suffolk so I’m pretty near to London. What about you?
Also what halls is everyone applying for?
I only want to apply for 3 (gardens, Portland, Glassyard) but it keeps recommending you apply for 5 different ones ://
Honestly a levels are killing me 😭😂 I’m 17! living in Suffolk so I’m pretty near to London. What about you?
Also what halls is everyone applying for?
I only want to apply for 3 (gardens, Portland, Glassyard) but it keeps recommending you apply for 5 different ones ://

I’m 19 living in Sheffield... cost me a bomb to get to London for interview😭 can you apply for 2 different rooms in each hall? Or is it just one per hall 😂 thinking about gardens and Portland with them being so close to the uni😬

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending