The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, I got an offer in December for the MSc Clinical Neuroscience programme :smile:
Reply 41
For those UK students with a conditional offer, does it stipulate that you have to achieve a certain grade in your bachelors? E.g you have to get a 1st or a high 2:1 to meet the offer
Hi, MSc Industrial/Organizational and Business Psychology acceptance confirmation from course administrator. Waiting for my offer letter. International student!
Hey guys, I got an offer for MA Archaeology on the 20th of February after sending my application in at the end of January... I don't think there were interviews (or at least I never had to do one). Sadly won't be taking up UCL's offer, as I got into my dream school just wanted to let y'all know the timeline of events as it were...
Hey everyone! Anyone holding an offer for MSc Clinical Neuroscience?
Hi, international student here (european) but completed my bachelors in the US. Currently holding offers for Msc in crime and forensic science and bioarchaeology and forensic anthropology (will have to decide soon). still waiting to hear from another school, but UCL is 99% sure for me.
Hey! I just got an unconditional offer for the MA Education and International Development course!
Is there anyone else accepting any education related courses at UCL?
Hey! Yeah I am, and I’ve accepted the offer, have you? :smile:
Hey! Yeah I am, I’ve accepted the offer, have you? :smile:
Original post by firstandlastname
Hey everyone! Anyone holding an offer for MSc Clinical Neuroscience?
Reply 49
Any Infection and Immunity students here?
Anyone here who's gotten an offer for Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice?
Reply 51
Hey everyone, I just received a conditional offer for MSc Environmental Systems Engineering. Any other offer holders for the same course?
Hi everyone! I just accepted an unconditional offer for MA Comparative Literature! Anyone else here who has received an offer for the same course? :smile: I'm an international student from Singapore! :smile:
Original post by lalicorne
Hi all! I figured I'd start a thread for this because I think it would be great to get to know anyone else who's got/accepted an offer for Postgraduate study at UCL for next September!

To begin with, I'm an international student completing my Bachelor's Degree in the United States with an offer for UCL-IOE MA in Comparative Education.

Please feel free to give a brief introduction about yourself here! Would love to meet people who are in the same boat!

Hey!
I've just accepted my offer for the Masters in Education and International Development at the IOE. I was considering applying for Comparative Education as well, found the course structure and the content quite interesting as well.
Have you accepted your offer? Also, do you know of any groups specific to incoming IOE students for this year?
Reply 54
Have you heard anything yet? The wait is driving me mad :frown: From the looks of last year's applicants, some people got offers within a few days of their interview and get told they have to decide within another few days and if they don't accept they'll offer the spaces to the rest of the applicants. So the long wait's making me very worried.
Original post by thisisarshia
Anyone here who's gotten an offer for Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice?
I got an offer, and I accepted, but now I'm not getting a response :frown:
Original post by McNabb
Have you heard anything yet? The wait is driving me mad :frown: From the looks of last year's applicants, some people got offers within a few days of their interview and get told they have to decide within another few days and if they don't accept they'll offer the spaces to the rest of the applicants. So the long wait's making me very worried.
Reply 56
Aw congratulations!! I'm so glad, good for you! I was so confident in my interview initially, but the more time that goes past the more paranoid I become :frown: When did you get an offer and when did you have your interview? Hope they reply soon, I'm sure they haven't missed your acceptance!
I got an offer, and I accepted, but now I'm not getting a response :frown:
Haha thank you, you're the sweetest. I finally got a response!!! :smile: I'm sure you'll get one soon too. I was invited for the interview on 27th Feb and had it on 13th March, wbu?
Omg same! I kept thinking I've messed it up as time went by without a response. But I'm sure you did great. Would love to see you there!
Original post by McNabb
Aw congratulations!! I'm so glad, good for you! I was so confident in my interview initially, but the more time that goes past the more paranoid I become :frown: When did you get an offer and when did you have your interview? Hope they reply soon, I'm sure they haven't missed your acceptance!
Reply 58
Fingers crossed! Invited for the interview the 15th Feb, had it 20th March. I'm just hoping the long wait isn't a bad sign :frown::frown: After how many days after the interview did they give you an offer? Seen some other folk on here say they shut for Easter break the 16th so I'll know in max. a week! Just so stressful as I haven't applied anywhere else and exams are coming up eeeeeek! Will keep you in the loop xx
Haha thank you, you're the sweetest. I finally got a response!!! :smile: I'm sure you'll get one soon too. I was invited for the interview on 27th Feb and had it on 13th March, wbu?
Omg same! I kept thinking I've messed it up as time went by without a response. But I'm sure you did great. Would love to see you there!
Damn, sounds so stressful. I do think they should let you know soon. I got my response in about 2 weeks time, so I got lucky I think. Really hope you get through and good luck for exams!! :smile:
Original post by McNabb
Fingers crossed! Invited for the interview the 15th Feb, had it 20th March. I'm just hoping the long wait isn't a bad sign :frown::frown: After how many days after the interview did they give you an offer? Seen some other folk on here say they shut for Easter break the 16th so I'll know in max. a week! Just so stressful as I haven't applied anywhere else and exams are coming up eeeeeek! Will keep you in the loop xx

Latest

Trending

Trending