The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jazz_xox_
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it :smile:

Can I have the code please
Reply 61
Depends - I'll lay the information out for you and anyone else reading this.Content-wise they practically go through the CGP revision guide - I've seen it multiple times BUT due to their vast experience with past papers they may emphasize the importance of one thing and give extra tidbits of info on another.Up to you - do you want to get help and ask questions from them for exam practice or do you want to just learn the content on your own and hone your exam technique by grinding through past papers.
I literally noticed that aswell, but simplify it or add less examples, hence why CPG and Tailored tutors is the best combination... but CPG itself is enough if you do ur notes like how tailored tutors does it, by drawing the diagrams first
Original post by Dxrshan
Depends - I'll lay the information out for you and anyone else reading this.Content-wise they practically go through the CGP revision guide - I've seen it multiple times BUT due to their vast experience with past papers they may emphasize the importance of one thing and give extra tidbits of info on another.Up to you - do you want to get help and ask questions from them for exam practice or do you want to just learn the content on your own and hone your exam technique by grinding through past papers.
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it :smile:

hey have you still got the discount code???
Hi. I’m thinking about purchasing. But I didn’t know which would be more useful, the ultimate guide or the revision kit? I’m doing biology and chemistry. Which one would you recommend?
Hello, may you please send me the discount code? would really appreciate it. Need to pass Chem!
Reply 67
Hi Is the discount code still available?
Yes it helped a lot. I had a free trial and just harvested their whole website. It was around 30-40GB. Helped a lot.
Reply 69

Apologies for bringing back an old thread but do you still have a discount code?
Reply 70
How did you do this? When i signed up for the free trial there was nothing there except for a couple videos explaining how to use the website hahah
Original post by CharliesUK
Yes it helped a lot. I had a free trial and just harvested their whole website. It was around 30-40GB. Helped a lot.
Are the cheat sheets good do they cover it all?
Original post by Terriel
Thank you for the offer but I've already purchased it. Cheers though
For those people asking how I used the resource, I mainly used it for revision from March onwards before my exams but that's only because I hadn't discovered it before then! I think it'd be great for making notes throughout the year as well as for understanding topics and quick revision. Good luck to everyone starting Year 13 in September :smile:
Can I have TAILORED TUTOR discount code
Original post by Csowt
If anyone wants to get a discount code, PM me with name and email and I can get you a referral code :smile:

I use tailored tutors for biology and chemistry and it's honestly amazing. I'm hopefully to do medicine in September and this has really helped me achieve those grades...Good luck!

Hi do you still have the discount codes?
Reply 75
Hi sorry no as I’m at uni now but I’m sure there will be someone on TSR who has :smile:)
Could I please have the discount code too?
Original post by Terriel
Would really appreciate some advice before I buy it. Ta!

I have the videos if anyone interested. contact me for details!
Reply 78
Original post by Umar524500
I have the videos if anyone interested. contact me for details!

Yes please.
Thanks!
Reply 79
Use youtube with miss jercha.
All a level biology for free.

Latest