The Student Room Group

acceptance, peace and happiness

Scroll to see replies

mind your business and see yourself glow. be positive , even fake it till you actually are. trust me it works .
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Blood, murder and guts.

Oh sorry, wrong thread.

have a good day
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
PRSOM :heart:
:hugs:

:love: xx
AE7135E9-B834-4A1A-BE34-0E9E6E1BB10A.jpeg😂
FC178C40-51F2-4139-8557-42E0F803FEFB.png

never stop trying even if the world feels like it’s crashing down on you. YOU ARE BRAVE AND STRONG! we believe in you:biggrin:
compliment yourself and other people. you can really make someone’s whole year!
if you get a hater, hit them with a nice comment even if you don’t mean it. spread positivity and SPARKLE HUN (:
don’t lie
Past few months felt like crap.

But past week I have felt fantastic, never felt better. Really needed the crappy moments to help me learn a lot about myself.

I can confidentially say that “I love myself”. All I needed was to realise a lot of things and implement changes to my mindset
Honestly, Bond, being argumentative on a positivity thread! I thought your mission was to save the world?
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Blood, murder and guts.

Oh sorry, wrong thread.
Original post by Oxford Mum
Honestly, Bond, being argumentative on a positivity thread! I thought your mission was to save the world?

Nah gave up on that, now I just sit on my recliner smoking cubans.
If someone tells you you can't do something, do it twice and take pictures."
and this song title is my mantra "you only get what you give"

https://www.google.com/search?q=you+only+get+what+you+give+youtube&rlz=1C1CHMO_enGB531GB538&oq=You+only+get+what+you+give+youtube&aqs=chrome.0.0l2j69i64.10671j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Original post by SuperHuman98
Past few months felt like crap.

But past week I have felt fantastic, never felt better. Really needed the crappy moments to help me learn a lot about myself.

I can confidentially say that “I love myself”. All I needed was to realise a lot of things and implement changes to my mindset

I was hoping for that positivity and self confidence to show:biggrin: i am so happy for you

sometimes you just gotta be patient cause your time always comes and it won't disappoint you. you go GIRL/BOY :h:

Thank you darling<3

let yourself be heard and don't let anyone keep you in a cage. thanks girl for sharing:biggrin:
If someone tells you you can't do something, do it twice and take pictures."
and this song title is my mantra "you only get what you give"

not if its harmful but if its not and it makes you happy then YES. enjoy yourself
thanks for sharing :h:
ie if they tell you you're not capable of doing something. Many people have tried to tell me I'm not good enough and I've proved them wrong.
Original post by Rainfall
I was hoping for that positivity and self confidence to show:biggrin: i am so happy for you

sometimes you just gotta be patient cause your time always comes and it won't disappoint you. you go GIRL/BOY :h:

Thank you darling<3

let yourself be heard and don't let anyone keep you in a cage. thanks girl for sharing:biggrin:

not if its harmful but if its not and it makes you happy then YES. enjoy yourself
thanks for sharing :h:
I really like this thread. TSR needs some positivity after the last few months.
ie if they tell you you're not capable of doing something. Many people have tried to tell me I'm not good enough and I've proved them wrong.

:heart:
Original post by Professional G
I really like this thread. TSR needs some positivity after the last few months.

hi, pro:biggrin: i will be the sun shining down on you lots now!
Original post by Rainfall
:heart:

hi, pro:biggrin: i will be the sun shining down on you lots now!

Hello. Thank you. I guess you can call yourself sun shine now :tongue:
I'm in a good mood now :smile:

you can do it Mum :h:
Original post by Professional G
Hello. Thank you. I guess you can call yourself sun shine now :tongue:
I'm in a good mood now :smile:

after rain, comes sunshine to bless your day and thats what ill do. thanks xx
yay that was my goal :')

Quick Reply

Latest