The Student Room Group

acceptance, peace and happiness

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rainfall
HIIIII mamacita’s and gentleman:hello:. this is a positivity thread to brighten up your day. it’s also to help me. and advice that i can give. the world is too dark and NEEDS SOME LUV. LETS STAY POSITIVE AND BEAUTIFUL. :flower2:

if you are reading this, just keep breathing and never give up. here’s a hug from me to you :hugs:

I BELIEVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU

:biggrin: :smile: ❤️🌈💫☀️

Love this thread!!! need more like these :smile:
after rain, comes sunshine to bless your day and thats what ill do. thanks xx
yay that was my goal :')

You're welcome. I like seeing you so positive.
Yep, congrats for getting me in a good mood.
Original post by Anonymous
Love this thread!!! need more like these :smile:

glad you love this thread, anon:hugs:
Original post by Professional G
You're welcome. I like seeing you so positive.
Yep, congrats for getting me in a good mood.

aw that's so sweet! :cry2:
you can do anything,no IFS, BUTS OR ANY EXCUSES. don't be afraid to fail but always get back up and pick up your crown, kings and queens!:h:the.journey.to.peace.is.not.over.
glad you love this thread, anon:hugs:

aw that's so sweet! :cry2:

You're welcome :smile:
get good amount of sleep and set your alarm on, honbuns. not good to wake up late. doesn’t feel nice. xx
group hug!!
:grouphugs:
7A41538F-3C15-46B8-986A-8C84275496FF.jpeg
❤️
:hugs:hope you have a great day, ladies and gentlemen :flower2:
Reply 48
anything is possible u just have to believe in it
smile 😃
you are worth it!:hugs:
relax mamacita. relax dude. relax because everything will be okay at the end. stop worrying over something that has an ending. RELAX :couchpotato:
don’t worry, there will be better days.
(edited 5 years ago)
appreciate those that love you unconditionally and don’t let them out of your sight. spend time with them and be happy
appreciate those that love you unconditionally and don’t let them out of your sight. spend time with them and be happy

Wow I really admire you for this thread! What a beautiful person - sending lots of love and happiness xxxxxx:suith::heart::grouphugs:
Original post by ASJ_12
Wow I really admire you for this thread! What a beautiful person - sending lots of love and happiness xxxxxx:suith::heart::grouphugs:

aw my hart😊 thanks girl xxx
sometimes you have to be selfish and put yourself first. be your own favourite person and never ever ever ever EVER lose hope. we love u so much:hugs:x
Original post by thoque
i hate this thread.

Well you know where the nearest exit is, use it :colonhash:
leave that toxic environment
leave that toxic workplace
easier said than done but try to. always try your best.
preach it loud and clear
HIIIII mamacita’s and gentleman:hello:. this is a positivity thread to brighten up your day. it’s also to help me. and advice that i can give. the world is too dark and NEEDS SOME LUV. LETS STAY POSITIVE AND BEAUTIFUL. :flower2:

if you are reading this, just keep breathing and never give up. here’s a hug from me to you :hugs:

I BELIEVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU

:biggrin: :smile: ❤️🌈💫☀️

Quick Reply

Latest