The Student Room Group

Students- What are your top 5 revision tips?

The best tip I have for revision is to do as many past exam papers as possible!

Students- What are your top 5 revision tips?
(edited 5 years ago)
I only have 1 - find the technique(s) that work for you and keep going at that. Everyone is different so what works for me may not for you. I'm a visual learner so I have mind maps, post its and flashcards everywhere. However for others this is hell and they prefer recording themselves saying information and listening to it back when they commute. Just work however is best for you and you'll be fine.
Original post by DrawTheLine
I only have 1 - find the technique(s) that work for you and keep going at that. Everyone is different so what works for me may not for you. I'm a visual learner so I have mind maps, post its and flashcards everywhere. However for others this is hell and they prefer recording themselves saying information and listening to it back when they commute. Just work however is best for you and you'll be fine.

Hi @DrawTheLine ,
Thanks, this is a great tip!! Yes everyone should work in the way that is best for them :smile:. I think initially its hard to find out what works for you and it does take time so listening to what helps others is great as you may come across something you hadn't thought of which you then find is really effective.
Thanks,
Sophia
Cry and pray that you know it.

But I too would like to know please.
Original post by Hiro2468
Cry and pray that you know it.

But I too would like to know please.

haha! Yes we all feel like that I think!! The more you prepare though the better you will feel! :smile:
Sophia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending