The Student Room Group

Where to find Paper Round Jobs?

I'm 14 and kinda in need for a bit of money and Paper Rounds sounds good to me, but I'm not sure where to apply and who to go to. Please help. I live in Greater London, not too rural but not country either.
Original post by Jono-Wolf
I'm 14 and kinda in need for a bit of money and Paper Rounds sounds good to me, but I'm not sure where to apply and who to go to. Please help. I live in Greater London, not too rural but not country either.

Corner shops.
Reply 2
Original post by Mad Vlad
Corner shops.

Thanks man, I will have a look tomoz. I have a local Post Office/corner shop nearby, do I just go to the counter and ask for a job??
Thanks man, I will have a look tomoz. I have a local Post Office/corner shop nearby, do I just go to the counter and ask for a job??

Just ask whether they have any paper rounds available at the moment :smile: You may also see it advertised in the window.
Reply 4
hey,i am 12 and am nedd of some moneyi live in lydbrook, glosctershire posibly a news paper round

Corner shops or paper shops usually have them. Sometimes they will have signs in the window.
Best to go round your nearest ones and ask if there are any paper rounds available. And if not, could they keep your details on file for if anything comes up.
Original post by mars1231
hey,i am 12 and am nedd of some moneyi live in lydbrook, glosctershire posibly a news paper round

You have to be 13 to do a paper round.
Reply 7
Original post by Emma:-)
Corner shops or paper shops usually have them. Sometimes they will have signs in the window.
Best to go round your nearest ones and ask if there are any paper rounds available. And if not, could they keep your details on file for if anything comes up.

Hahaha thanks for the help, not 14 anymore
tfw you see a reply by Mad Vlad

:rolleyes:
Hahaha thanks for the help, not 14 anymore

Didnt realise how old the thread was, haha. A new post made it seem like a new one, lol.
Original post by mars1231

lol boy ...why you want money for!?
Original post by Emma:-)

you're a mod, you should know better than to respond to a 4 yr old post :naughty:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Bang Outta Order
lol boy ...why you want money for!?

you're a mod, you should know better than to respond to a 4 yr old post :naughty: but of course, those in power are undeserving and exempt from rule breaking! i learned the hard way..when i...lost my job :ashamed:

Like i said, i didnt realise it was a 4 year old thread. There was a new post on here, making it initially seem like a new thread.
I should have checked in more detail before posting, yes, but this is a genuine mistake- doesnt everyone make mistakes. And its not crime of the century or a regular occurance.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
no excuses. and yes everyone makes mistakes but not everyone gets sacked for em! :bawling:

Whatever has happened to you is nothing to do with me or this thread, so why bring it up?
you should just close the thread rather than bicker with me, CA.
hello bro what did you say to the corner shop ppl
Reply 15
Hi i m from Barnsley. Where i can found papaer aroud job?
Original post by Malihen
Hi i m from Barnsley. Where i can found papaer aroud job?
Go to corner shop I assume I’m Rotherham swinton and I can’t find any best of look.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending