The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University Accommodation Offers

Hi, this is my first question on here, and I wanted to see if anyone else has got their accommodation offer! I got mine today for uni locks, and I’m going to study graphic communication.

Scroll to see replies

I’ve got mine, I’m in Jennens Court studying economics x
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by jessie_the_j
Hi, this is my first question on here, and I wanted to see if anyone else has got their accommodation offer! I got mine today for uni locks, and I’m going to study graphic communication.

Hey! I’m going to be at the locks too! I’m going to be studying illustration and graphic communication so I might see you around
Aw cool! I’m in block A at uni locks ☺️
Original post by Chloe.gen
Hey! I’m going to be at the locks too! I’m going to be studying illustration and graphic communication so I might see you around
Reply 4
Signed up for Locks too, but no offer yet :/ Doing Graphic Communication as well!
Awesome! Let us know when you get an offer! I applied straight away as soon as it opened which is why I got mine so quick I think.
Original post by Flycon
Signed up for Locks too, but no offer yet :/ Doing Graphic Communication as well!
Did anyone apply for radiotherapy?
Reply 7
I signed up last week, I applied to BCU late because I'm currently at Aston Uni doing Computer Science haha. I'm BlueWeasel's friend who's also going to BCU next year, you've been speaking to them in the other chat thread :smile:
Awesome! Let us know when you get an offer! I applied straight away as soon as it opened which is why I got mine so quick I think.

Nope!
I signed up for uni locks too, I’m doing vocal studies at the conservatoire but still haven’t heard back yet :/
anyone going to bcu to study BA architecture?
Is everyone who’s got an accommodation offer got an unconditional offer for their course? I didn’t realise they handed out accommodation this early
Original post by ellie1652
Is everyone who’s got an accommodation offer got an unconditional offer for their course? I didn’t realise they handed out accommodation this early

Yeah I have an Unconditional, just wanna find out who I’ll be living with😂😂
I’m going to be in block C at uni locks
Oh yes! Well I hope you both get in to uni locks ☺️
Original post by Flycon
I signed up last week, I applied to BCU late because I'm currently at Aston Uni doing Computer Science haha. I'm BlueWeasel's friend who's also going to BCU next year, you've been speaking to them in the other chat thread :smile:
Yes, I got unconditional. It said online that they allocate unconditionals first because we are definitely going, whereas conditional students still need to get the grades
Original post by ellie1652
Me too 😂 anyone in block A?
Original post by ellerobinson_x
Yeah I have an Unconditional, just wanna find out who I’ll be living with😂😂
Me too 😂 anyone in block A?

I’m in Block A of Jennens Court
Ah, I’m in uni locks
Reply 19
I’m in Block C of uni locks 😄
Oh yes! Well I hope you both get in to uni locks ☺️

Quick Reply