The Student Room Group

Student Finance England - System Error?

I've called student finance England about what is taking so long for them to approve my application, they said the evidence my I sent to see the household income was fine and accepted but there seems to be a system error, I ask them what kind of system error but not much help is given other than just telling me the technicians are working on it.

Do you know if this system error will affect my application or payment and has this happened to anyone else or is it just me? And how long does it take for this system error to be resolved?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi! Your story is copy paste with mine. Did you sort this out? Any advices for me pls?? Thanks
Original post by ANDRE89
Hi! Your story is copy paste with mine. Did you sort this out? Any advices for me pls?? Thanks

Hi there,

As this is an unexpected error, there would be no specific timescale for it to get resolved as the System Error Team would be working to identify what's causing it and how to deal with it so it doesn't affect your application.

Regards,
Nihad
Did you had any updates on this matter? My wife is experiencing the same issues. She was due already her 2nd payment
Was this sorted for you?
I have had this same problem I've had an system error it's been going on for 3 weeks and everytime I call they say it's going to be sorted the week after. They have been dragging this
I was supposed to get childcare grant 22.03.19 and still waiting, there's no communication from the system error team, I have no updates, I keep on ringing them and the answer is still the same :'' sorry, there is no time frame for this''. I'm pretty desperate now, my family life has been affected by this, not nicely.
Same here, my advice is complain, complain, complain. Ive sent so many emails to portray the kind of frustration im going through. Ill post on here when i get a response but they have to listen if everyone complains
Reply 8
Has this been sorted am in the same situation
Hello,

As system errors are individual to each student’s situation we’d recommend you contact us directly on either Facebook or Twitter. We’ll need to look into each situation before we can give an update or advice on the status of the system error.

Thanks, Erin N.
Any success or suggestions about this system error? I have the same problem
Original post by PetioKrastev
Any success or suggestions about this system error? I have the same problem

Hi there,

Have you been told why you have a system error on your account?

Thanks, Erin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending