The Student Room Group

Question for my friend

Hello, my friend has chosen his university going to Leeds Uni but now he thinks he has made the wrong choice. I wasn't sure if he could change it again so thought i would ask on hear. He said he received a unconditional offer and now wants to go through that. If he was allowed to change would the offer still be unconditional
bump
Original post by travelcollegeguy
Hello, my friend has chosen his university going to Leeds Uni but now he thinks he has made the wrong choice. I wasn't sure if he could change it again so thought i would ask on hear. He said he received a unconditional offer and now wants to go through that. If he was allowed to change would the offer still be unconditional

wrong course choice or wrong uni choice?
Original post by claireestelle
wrong course choice or wrong uni choice?

The Uni choice, he chose to study law at leeds but now wants to study law at derby.
(edited 4 years ago)
The Uni choice, he chose to study law at leeds but now wants to study law at derby.

Was derby one of his original choices?
Bit snobbish but if he's good enough to get into Leeds I'm not sure why he would want to go to Derby.
Yeah Derby was one of his original choices. I know User788 I have tried to tell him that but he lives nearer Derby then Leeds so its him worrying I think with being home sick.
Yeah Derby was one of his original choices. I know User788 I have tried to tell him that but he lives nearer Derby then Leeds so its him worrying I think with being home sick.

Did he put Derby as his Insurance choice because if so, he could decline his Leeds offer which would leave him with Derby (if not, he will need to phone Derby and ask if they would accept him in Extra if he declined his current offers).

Like other people, I question whether he's doing the best thing, particularly in view of the competitive nature of Law as a career. He won't be able to stay in his comfort zone forever.
I don't think he chose derby as insurance but im not sure. He received a unconditional from Derby as well but the others are conditional which i think is also making him stressed now as he did not chose that

Quick Reply

Latest