The Student Room Group

University of Kansas introduces a course on 'Angry White Male Studies'

I think the irony is that the announcement itself created a lot of material for the course to study 🤣

https://nypost.com/2019/04/03/university-offering-class-on-the-angry-white-male/

Scroll to see replies

Here come the angry white male keyboard warriors to explain how offended they are by this.
I’m sure there would have been no outrage if this had been about any other race and gender combination...

Your threads are disingenuous and pathetic.
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
Here come the angry white male keyboard warriors to explain how offended they are by this.

I'm actually happy that people can finally be educated about the truth. :fuhrer:
Original post by YaliaV
I’m sure there would have been no outrage if this had been about any other race and gender combination...

Your threads are disingenuous and pathetic.

I make lots of threads critical of the far-left. For example, when antifa beat up a Sanders supporter. I'm very critical of the hate and misconceptions some have of Britain, and have posted threads celerbating Britain and its achievements.

I think you just ignore the instances when people agree with you, and get angry at the occasions people disagree with you.
Original post by AngeryPenguin
I make lots of threads critical of the far-left. For example, when antifa beat up a Sanders supporter. I'm very critical of the hate and misconceptions some have of Britain, and have posted threads celerbating Britain and its achievements.

I think you just ignore the instances when people agree with you, and get angry at the occasions people disagree with you.

I see people as people and not as political fodder. Your threads scream bitterness and that isn’t a good look.
Original post by YaliaV
I see people as people and not as political fodder. Your threads scream bitterness and that isn’t a good look.

Because nobody comments on the feel-good threads that I make. This forum just comments on the contentious issues - nothing I can do about that.
Original post by Andrew97
How is that even a degree?

It isn't. They don't have specialized degrees like that in the US.

It is a course, i.e. a module you can take for credits towards the final degree.
Reply 9
It's a typical leftist technique, we get it around here quite often too: any form of dissent from that One Way is categorized as 'anger' as a way of down-grading its importance, to make it something that is simply not worth the time or serious consideration. In other words, you'r angry so just shut up. Don't anybody listen to it. Reservations about immigration levels, if you have them you're an angry racist. Shut up, go away.

It's like this thread, their anticipation of a flood of 'angry' white men turning up. We don't get angry, we just feel sorry for the poor souls who may be conned out of a lot of money for signing up to such thing. What the f**k are they ever going to do with it in their lives, other than being chucked into the streets in a stage of rage against white men? Leftism sucks, with its divisive nature.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by z-hog
It's a typical leftist technique, we get it around here quite often too: any form of dissent from that One Way is categorized as 'anger' as a way of down-grading its importance, to make it something that is simply not worth the time or serious consideration. In other words, you'r angry so just shut up. Don't anybody listen to it. Reservations about immigration levels, if you have them you're an angry racist. Shut up, go away.

It's like this thread, their anticipation of a flood of 'angry' white men turning up. We don't get angry, we just feel sorry for the poor souls who may be conned out of a lot of money for signing up to such thing. What the f**k are they ever going to do with it in their lives, other than being chucked into the streets in a stage of rage against white men? Leftism sucks, with its divisive nature.

"I'm not angry, I'm appalled" - Jordan Peterson
How much is the university changing people for the pointless course and will students be able to get their money back when their not able to find employment other than in a coffee shop.
The implication being that white men have nothing to be justifiably angry about?
The implication being that white men have nothing to be justifiably angry about?
Reply 14
Original post by looloo2134
How much is the university changing people for the pointless course and will students be able to get their money back when their not able to find employment other than in a coffee shop.

That is not the Unis' problem, they only need people's money to subsist. If your degree is useless... YP.
I look at the university and there changing the same for this degree as a degree in pharmacy.
Original post by z-hog
That is not the Unis' problem, they only need people's money to subsist. If your degree is useless... YP.
Reply 16
More anti-male hate from degenerate SJWs.
Reply 17
A course on angry white men?! Gee, who the hell is even likely to take that up, why would anyone want to? What are their lives like? These Yanks will do anything for a buck.

The date on the link is the 3rd of April, I did check. It would have been a good one for the 1st.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 18
Really?! Gee, what are their lives like?
other modules available include:

Trump studies

SJW ideation studies

Post Post Post Truth studies

Body Shaming in Chaucer studies

&c

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending