The Student Room Group

What are your favourite clothing brands?

Mine are:

Supply & Demand
Sik Silk
Time Is Money
Boy London
Ed Hardy
7th Hvn
Adidas
Maniere De Voir
Everlast and Lonsdale London (for the gym)

Not sure if these are brands, but Zara Man and Topman are some of my favourites too. And can't deny good old Primark for clothes to wear at home.

Feel free to share your own favourites! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
From the lack of replies, I’m guessing no one on TSR wears clothes? Lol :tongue:
I do not prefer TSR, I use to wear Peter England & Lee brands
LeatherJacketShop
Mont5
LeatherJacketMaster
I have lots of clothing from zara and shirts from h&m
Original post by asif007
Mine are:

Supply & Demand
Sik Silk
Time Is Money
Boy London
Ed Hardy
7th Hvn
Adidas
Maniere De Voir

Not sure if these are brands, but Zara Man and Topman are some of my favourites too. And can't deny good old Primark for clothes to wear at home.

At the moment as a girl I like Oh Polly, Pretty Little Thing and defo primark!!! Got a great pink leather jacket from there and a mini denim dress! Also love their gym stuff too but Nike is defo a must have too!
Sophia
Bomber jacket is my favorite a.jpg
I'm a big fan of leather jackets. Leather jackets is so popular in world wide.
Reply 8
Original post by Marshall Collins
LeatherJacketShop
Mont5
LeatherJacketMaster

Original post by matthewckirk94
I'm a big fan of leather jackets. Leather jackets is so popular in world wide.

Indeed. I see both of you are fans of leather jackets, as am I. :tongue:

Bought a leather bomber jacket from TK Maxx and a leather biker jacket from Zara about 3 years ago. Still wearing both of them regularly.

Original post by Anonymous1502
I have lots of clothing from zara and shirts from h&m

I hear you. I literally wore entirely Zara one day last week.

Original post by hallamstudents
At the moment as a girl I like Oh Polly, Pretty Little Thing and defo primark!!! Got a great pink leather jacket from there and a mini denim dress! Also love their gym stuff too but Nike is defo a must have too!
Sophia

I've always thought that maybe Primark is better for women's clothes than men's, haha. The quality of the clothes definitely looks better when I walk through women's wear, as opposed to the questionable quality I usually find in menswear.
American eagle
Hollister
Dolce and Gabbana
H &M
Tommy.H
Ralph lauren
Levis
Clothing: I usually always shop at Amazon for dresses. They have some really affordable brands like Tommy.H,Ralph lauren,Levis and so many more! I also love Amazon because they are a one stop shop that carry ALL of my favorite brands.
i only wear WVE london, use code dan 10 at checkout
Original post by asif007
Mine are:

Supply & Demand
Sik Silk
Time Is Money
Boy London
Ed Hardy
7th Hvn
Adidas
Maniere De Voir

Reply 12
new look, Jennyfer, C&A, CacheCache,
Tesco clothing are lit af.
Jacamo. Godsend for people like me that are tall and built.
Adidas ,Tommy ,Nick ,Versace
i like h&m, urban outfitters, zara, adidas, nike, new look, hmv, i did like topshop until it closed down. altho, their clothes can be sold on asos, im not a fan of ordering online as i have had bad experiences and it's just a waste of time when they send you the wrong thing or if you can't see the item in person.
(edited 2 years ago)
Uniqlo.
My personal favorite brands are Armani, Moose Knuckles, and Alexander McQueen and I buy clothes from Nirofashion menswear online store.
Original post by Deepisingh
Adidas ,Tommy ,Nick ,Versace

I like them all and also love them :h:

Quick Reply

Latest