The Student Room Group

Brexit, it's a mess right now should we (the PUBLIC) have a second vote?

I think that it is ridiculous the situation we are in right now one Brexit delay after another I mean can we please leave the bloody EU now!!! I am sick and tired of Brexit and I want it to be done and over with OR we need a public vote!!!. Where's our 350 million pounds Boris Johnson? where's Michael Gove?? we wouldn't be in this mess right now if it wasn't for DAVID CAMERON, MICHAEL GOVE, the conservative party and Teresa May (the least to blame). I don't understand ANYTHING right now and also WHAT THE HECK is Teresa May's deal?? also why do the MPs keep attacking Teresa May when none/barely any of them are willing to do her job by becoming the Prime Minister, SCREW YOU DAVID CAMERON!! WE NEED ANOTHER VOTE or we need to be leaving the EU on the 12 April 2019 (I wanted to originally stay in the EU) ok rant over
What do you guys think and can someone please explain Brexit in detail?
Original post by 1st superstar
I think that it is ridiculous the situation we are in right now one Brexit delay after another I mean can we please leave the bloody EU now!!! I am sick and tired of Brexit and I want it to be done and over with OR we need a public vote!!!. Where's our 350 million pounds Boris Johnson? where's Michael Gove?? we wouldn't be in this mess right now if it wasn't for DAVID CAMERON, MICHAEL GOVE, the conservative party and Teresa May (the least to blame). I don't understand ANYTHING right now and also WHAT THE HECK is Teresa May's deal?? also why do the MPs keep attacking Teresa May when none/barely any of them are willing to do her job by becoming the Prime Minister, SCREW YOU DAVID CAMERON!! WE NEED ANOTHER VOTE or we need to be leaving the EU on the 12 April 2019 (I wanted to originally stay in the EU) ok rant over

I agree, leave without a deal.
Reply 2
Having another vote now is like moving the throttle on the Titanic after its hit the iceberg.
Reply 3
Just scrap the whole thing, it was doomed to fail from the start
Original post by 1st superstar

We don’t need a thread on this when there are existing active threads on here talking about the exact same question.
An election, or a vote on the destination of brexit, could both be useful.

A rerun of the last referendum wouldn't be.. unless it came after an election. E.g if a party wins the election with a second referendum in their manifesto, then so be it, let's have one.

I'd go for an election personally. We need new leadership.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending