The Student Room Group

Article: How to Revise over the Easter Holidays

Here's where you can discuss the article How to Revise over the Easter Holidays.

Some questions to start:

What study level are you at?

What subjects are you studying?

How much revision are you planning on doing over the holidays?

If you're revising over Easter or beyond, please feel free to join in to our all day revision thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5768814
Good luck revising :goodluck::work:
Im really scared! I want to get the best grades as possible and time is running out 😬
Wait so we shouldn't be doing past papers right now??
Original post by arshs054.320
Im really scared! I want to get the best grades as possible and time is running out 😬

Just focus and follow the advice, you can do it :rave:
Original post by drystar
Wait so we shouldn't be doing past papers right now??

Not you shouldn't be doing none at all, but for a lot of the specifications at this point there's maybe 2-3 years of papers max. So in that case you shouldn't be using them all up at this point, you need to save some for closer to the exams when you've revised all content and exhausted textbook questions etc. For instance I take A level maths which has 3 sets of papers. Two we've used for mocks so the final set I'll do probably at the beginning of Study Leave in mid May in time to make improvements for exams. In the mean time, I'll be using the textbook, old spec papers and other stuff my teacher sets to prepare instead :smile: Essentially we're telling you not to use all the papers up too early!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending