The Student Room Group

My journey to level 7s 8s and 9s

Seen lots of these floating around so I through why not make one for myself?

atm I'm getting 5s and 6s (year 10) but I want the top grades to be a doctor sooo I guess this is what I'm doing to help myself. I finally realized that I should stay on my own track and start working for myself instead of others.

Today I covered half of the homeostasis topic. made thorough notes and then made some flashcards on Quizlet. Then I finished off my revision website I'm working on (I'll link it once I've finished adding a few more things)
so today has been pretty productive :smile:
btw the website will have digital revision sheets and digital flashcards made by me :smile:
Moved to Grow your Grades :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by SmartUnicorn
Seen lots of these floating around so I through why not make one for myself?

atm I'm getting 5s and 6s (year 10) but I want the top grades to be a doctor sooo I guess this is what I'm doing to help myself. I finally realized that I should stay on my own track and start working for myself instead of others.

Today I covered half of the homeostasis topic. made thorough notes and then made some flashcards on Quizlet. Then I finished off my revision website I'm working on (I'll link it once I've finished adding a few more things)
so today has been pretty productive :smile:

Thanks as please try to upload them soon ☺️
Reply 4
Hey does anyone know where I can find the edexcel triple science higher papers as there barely is none
Thanks
Reply 5
Original post by IsMo987
Hey does anyone know where I can find the edexcel triple science higher papers as there barely is none
Thanks

You are very wrong. Go on their website; Edexcel have released them. I would also recommend starting your own threads if you want quick answers to these questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending