The Student Room Group

What’s with some boys who always wear, tracksuit bottoms, or skinny jeans?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ohdearstudying
no seriously dude lemme PM you my favorite I swear to god 😂😂😂😂😍😍😍

Please do! 😂😂😂
I literally only wear both but that's because my sensory processing is f***ed (three cheers for Aspergers) and I can't have anything rough like loose denim flapping around my legs. Skinny jeans are an even pressure and track suit bottoms I don't feel. Mine's a very specific case though. As for other lads, I suppose it's just personal taste.
Reply 42
Original post by Hirsty97
I wouldn't be caught dead in tracksuit bottoms

I don't really wear skinny jeans but I have some distressed skinny biker jeans that look badass and wear on occasion and no one's ever given me **** for it

You wouldn’t be caught dead in them because your brain washed trackies look and feel way better than jeans
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
They are just so uncomfortable to wear though 😭

Tracksuit bottoms are too comfortable to the put on and skinny jeans suffocate your legs like oml.

It’s not even that but they wear it ALL the time, like to parties and going out for meals; don’t some of you have anything else to wear? 😭

I have never been a fan of skinny jeans, especially since most people buy them from places like Primark where the stitching is visibly poor.

Essentially i wear one of two things outside of work..

1) White Adidas Tracksuit bottoms with a jumper (when wearing a long white jumper it can actually look good - proper jumper not sports) - This is generally casual wear if i am not really leaving my home town.

2) Smart-casual so stuff like Jeans, Shoes, Shirts, Jumpers, blazers
They should wear leggings instead
Original post by Rakas21
I have never been a fan of skinny jeans, especially since most people buy them from places like Primark where the stitching is visibly poor.

Essentially i wear one of two things outside of work..

1) White Adidas Tracksuit bottoms with a jumper (when wearing a long white jumper it can actually look good - proper jumper not sports) - This is generally casual wear if i am not really leaving my home town.

2) Smart-casual so stuff like Jeans, Shoes, Shirts, Jumpers, blazers

White trackie bottoms. Brave.
Original post by Notoriety
White trackie bottoms. Brave.

How so? Far superior colour in general.

Grey is a god awful colour and black is everybody.
Original post by Rakas21
How so? Far superior colour in general.

Grey is a god awful colour and black is everybody.

You're having a cheeky curry which is surprisingly hot; have a burning fart afterwards and suddenly a little more than air is coming out. You have to walk home very fast.
You're having a cheeky curry which is surprisingly hot; have a burning fart afterwards and suddenly a little more than air is coming out. You have to walk home very fast.

Ha. Fortunately i am the master of my own bowel movements. :colone:
Reply 49
I wear the skin of my enemies.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I am comfortable in wearing trousers and regular jeans but I don’t prefer skinny jeans as they make me feel uncomfortable.
Original post by ohdearstudying
because it’s not proper fashion and the fact Off-White is trying to class some of its blatant street wear as haute couture is insulting to proper fashion houses. Supreme devalued Louis Vuitton by allowing teenagers to be shopping in the same area as customers who value LV for the brand it has spent hundreds of years building. The hypebeasts have no genuine class and don’t know what they’re buying. I wanted the Jackie Kennedy Supreme shirt because I love Jackie Kennedy and think she is such an iconic woman (climbing on the car to retrieve a piece of JFK’s skull) those images are something-yet teenagers who didn’t even know who she was got the shirt and sold it for £200-£500.

Their customer base consists of teenagers and unqualified adults in their 20s who think reselling classes them as an entrepreneur and think smoking weed is a viable hobby. I’m not rich by any means but I’ve seen those “hypebeasts” being refused service in top fashion houses and I have been treated impeccably because I value their brand and am not just buying (or even looking at stuff) just to take a photo for IG

This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. You must feel so stupid now that Virgil Abloh, the founder of Off-White, is now the artistic director for Louis Vuitton. I’m literally crying with laughter. It shows us not even the managers at LV would agree with your comment.

Remember that LV is just a regular company they only care about the money, they will sell to whoever the market is. Before it was rich classy football wife’s under Tom Ford and now it’s teenage hype beasts under Virgil Abloh. They are only what the market wants them to be, and that’s how they keep printing money.
Reply 53
Chav boys or skins are the sexiest in trackies but skins u dont see anymore they hiding
Original post by Hot hot
Chav boys or skins are the sexiest in trackies but skins u dont see anymore they hiding

Skins?
Blame Harry Styles for the skinny jeans

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending