The Student Room Group

Apprenticeships 2019 application thread

A general thread for all apprenticeship applications going in for the 2019 apprenticeship year!

Where are you applying to?
What kind of apprenticeship are you applying for?
What made you decide to apply for an apprenticeship?

And finally!

:woo: Good luck :woo:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by 8472
A general thread for all apprenticeship applications going in for the 2019 apprenticeship year!

Where are you applying to?
What kind of apprenticeship are you applying for?
What made you decide to apply for an apprenticeship?

And finally!

:woo: Good luck :woo:

I am looking into business what about everyone else
Business Managament,General Management, Communications, Digital Marketing ones Ive applied to so far
Reply 3
Original post by graceelle
Business Managament,General Management, Communications, Digital Marketing ones Ive applied to so far

:awesome:

All the best with the next stages :yep:
Which companies did you apply to? I've applied for business management, project management, chartered management, HR and business administration. Also good luck with your applications :smile:
Unilever, BP, TFL, Warburtons, Deloitte, EY, Visa, you?
Original post by Mariam2701
Which companies did you apply to? I've applied for business management, project management, chartered management, HR and business administration. Also good luck with your applications :smile:

Unilever, BP, TFL, Warburtons, Deloitte, EY, Visa good luck too
(edited 5 years ago)
Unilever, BT,O2, British Airways
I applied to EY too but got rejected after the video interview :frown:
What did you apply for Unilever and how did you video interview go?
Unilever, BP, TFL, Warburtons, Deloitte, EY, Visa good luck too
Unilever, BT,O2, British Airways
I applied to EY too but got rejected after the video interview :frown:
What did you apply for Unilever and how did you video interview go?

My video interview went terribly the questions are ridiculously long winded I video recorded it and watched it back it’s a disaster and you have to do it via and app and the app doesn’t stop your phone from going to sleep which is annoying and stupid tbh. - Digital Marketing

- I’m going to complete my video interview or the ‘learning on the job’ section today

- Have you heard back from Unilever?
I did my video interview 2 weeks ago on the laptop and i didnt go that well. I had an email around a week ago saying theyre still considering my application. Have you heard back?
Good luck with your EY video interview, it's the same software that unilever used so id recommend using chrome on a laptop
My video interview went terribly the questions are ridiculously long winded I video recorded it and watched it back it’s a disaster and you have to do it via and app and the app doesn’t stop your phone from going to sleep which is annoying and stupid tbh. - Digital Marketing

- I’m going to complete my video interview or the ‘learning on the job’ section today

- Have you heard back from Unilever?
I just got the same email as you that they’re considering it. Oh my unilever video interview was done via a mobile app

Thanks good luck to you
Hopefully we both get to the assessment centre. And let me know how your EY video interview goes!
I just got the same email as you that they’re considering it. Oh my unilever video interview was done via a mobile app

Thanks good luck to you
Yes hopefully. I've only passed on video assessment so far. Are you currently studying for your A Levels? Or have you done them? Have you heard back from any of your other apprenticeships?
Hopefully we both get to the assessment centre. And let me know how your EY video interview goes!
Well done ! Which one did you pass?
I have an AC for BA. I’m waiting for a response from Unilever and o2 for my VIs and I got rejected from two after my VIs. Have u heard from any others ?
I’m currently in year 13 studying psychology, economics and chemistry- are you doing alevels or have you done them ?

Yes hopefully. I've only passed on video assessment so far. Are you currently studying for your A Levels? Or have you done them? Have you heard back from any of your other apprenticeships?
TFL, and I did my a levels last year - government and politics, sociology and psychology (abb). But you’ve got a good variety of subjects there to make you appealing for loads of different apprenticeships. If you’re interested GSK have some
I’ve applied for a Unilever apprenticeship and I did the video interview about 6 weeks ago! I think it went awfully but still haven’t heard anything back!
Original post by sophie goodman
I’ve applied for a Unilever apprenticeship and I did the video interview about 6 weeks ago! I think it went awfully but still haven’t heard anything back!

Same, Not sure whats really going on there!
It’s still open For applications so I reckon we won’t hear for quite a while
Same, Not sure whats really going on there!
Ohhh okay then. not to fussed anyways because I bottled the interview my laptop fell back halfway through
Original post by sophie goodman

i received an email a few weeks after i did my VI saying they're still considering applications but can't say if ive made it through or not, did you get the same email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending