The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Postgraduate accommodation in Edinburgh

Hi there,

I'm pursuing a MSc in Psychology of Mental Health (Conversion) at Edinburgh this September. I have applied for university accommodation, however, I am leaning more towards a flat share. Does anyone have any ideas on how I should go about this? Are any other postgrads currently looking for accommodation in Edinburgh?

Any thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by olk2
Hi there,

I'm pursuing a MSc in Psychology of Mental Health (Conversion) at Edinburgh this September. I have applied for university accommodation, however, I am leaning more towards a flat share. Does anyone have any ideas on how I should go about this? Are any other postgrads currently looking for accommodation in Edinburgh?

Any thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

You can look here: https://domus.ed.ac.uk/

and you can also contact the number on that page (0131 651 2107) and ask if there are any vacant rooms in flats.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Hi there :smile:I will also be reading the MSc in Psychology of Mental Health (Conversion) at Edinburgh this September. How is your accommodation search going? I have also applied for university accommodation, however as I am not an international student it will not be guaranteed.Hope you found something! Please let me know if you have any tips?Look forward to meeting you in September...
Hey there, I'll also be reading the MSc in Psychology of Mental Health at Edinburgh this September. Same situation with accommodation - have applied for postgrad halls, though waiting for my application to be processed since submitting my degree certificate. Potential house share?
Reply 4
Hey... Glad to know more people on the course!! We should definitely catch up on the accommodation. I’d PM you, but don’t know if that’s even possible on here?!
I'm starting an MSc in AI early September. Regarding Accommodation, I've been waitlisted for halls. If I don't hear back within a couple weeks I'm going to book a week or so in a hostel/airbnb and just house-hunt up there. Trying to do it while living/working down south is proving impossible!
Original post by freedomweasel
I'm starting an MSc in AI early September. Regarding Accommodation, I've been waitlisted for halls. If I don't hear back within a couple weeks I'm going to book a week or so in a hostel/airbnb and just house-hunt up there. Trying to do it while living/working down south is proving impossible!

I'm doing an MSc in AI and I'm in the same boat with the accommodation. It's getting worrying since it's only about a month away and it's not guaranteed for me.
Hi all! Sorry for bringing this thread back to life, but prospective international student here asking again if anyone here got some reviews on accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending