The Student Room Group

guys ask a girl ANYTHING nothing of limits

just ask me anything you want to know or the fist thing that you can think of?

Scroll to see replies

why did Karen take the kids?
Original post by Anonymous

Are mixed race boys attractive( im half Pakistani and half English)
Reply 3

I don't really want to know about fist things.

But heard some women are into that.
why did Karen take the kids?

I'm serious I miss them dearly
What is the meaning of life? Is there a God? Is our reality false? Are we alone in the universe?
Reply 6

personally I think they are but i have never actually dated one. A lot of my friends just go for mixed race boys though
Reply 7
Original post by UWS
I don't really want to know about fist things.

But heard some women are into that.

yes some women are into that. personally I'm not
Reply 8
I'm serious I miss them dearly

I'm sorry to hear that it must be hard for you
Reply 9

Do u find brown boys attractive ? (I'm middle brown) and what looks do u recommend?
How do I install minecraft mods?
Original post by Soul Wavel3ngth
What is the meaning of life? Is there a God? Is our reality false? Are we alone in the universe?

my opinion is that there is a God. I'm not really sure what the meaning of life is different people have different views on it. I am unsure on whether we are alone or whether the reality is false that's a difficult one.
Original post by CrazyConnor
How do I install minecraft mods?

i got u bro just open up %appdata% go to minecraft then mods and insert the modfile's you want making sure they are in their pre-extracted zip form as thats what java prefers to work with . The kids used to love playing that game Karen why why cant i have every other Saturday like the court agreed?
What do you recommend for thrush?

i think personally a lot of girls i know would be attracted to you however i do think it also depends on how you actually look.
Original post by ibee
Do u find brown boys attractive ? (I'm middle brown) and what looks do u recommend?

yes in the past i did find a brown a boy attractive, and looks in my opinion everyone's looks are unique to them and everyone will find different people attractive
I do find brown /black boys attractive, and what do you mean by what looks do u recommend
Original post by ibee
What do you recommend for thrush?

I mean it depends where you have it but if its in your mouth I have heard that eating natural yoghurt helps. or just go to the doctor
i got u bro just open up %appdata% go to minecraft then mods and insert the modfile's you want making sure they are in their pre-extracted zip form as thats what java prefers to work with . The kids used to love playing that game Karen why why cant i have every other Saturday like the court agreed?

Thanks man, that's super helpful! Sorry about your kids though, Karen's a b****...
Is this the real life, Is this just fantasy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending