The Student Room Group

Salary progression from £45k starting - TPP

https://tpp-careers.com/role-categories/graduates-postgraduates/

It’s a medtech company, starting salary £45k, just wondering if anyone knows what a company like this would offer in terms of salary progression, or, better yet, what THIS company offers. Haven’t been able to find it online.

- Talking about Account Manager mainly, but Software looks pretty interesting as well (and don’t need experience so)
There's not a lot about the company out there unfortunately, like you said. But I would say that usually if they are giving these ridiculous wages out then they usually would be a pretty good company to work for. Btw have you done the aptitude test for it?
Original post by JIMBO789
There's not a lot about the company out there unfortunately, like you said. But I would say that usually if they are giving these ridiculous wages out then they usually would be a pretty good company to work for. Btw have you done the aptitude test for it?

Lol, when will people realise that a large starting salary =/= good company to work for..

There are many hidden factors you don't see e.g. long stressful hours, crappy managers, possible poor work/life balance etc. It's not always the case.
Reply 3
All I've heard from TPP is bad things.

I've made friends with a few that work at TPP and all agree that it is not a good place, long overworked hours, etc. But normally they use it as a platform to make more money on their next jump. I know that standards are high and that normally you could get a much better job on your next jump.
Original post by TrojanH
All I've heard from TPP is bad things.

I've made friends with a few that work at TPP and all agree that it is not a good place, long overworked hours, etc. But normally they use it as a platform to make more money on their next jump. I know that standards are high and that normally you could get a much better job on your next jump.

I didn't realise it was such a big company. Where are they planning to move after?
Reply 5
Original post by That'sGreat
I didn't realise it was such a big company. Where are they planning to move after?

Dude I’ve seen adverts for TPP on snapchat and on random trains. They normally go into IBs making 80ish
The difference is that TPP will train you in software development on the job, no experience needed. For FAANG you need to have done CS at uni
Reply 7
The difference is that TPP will train you in software development on the job, no experience needed. For FAANG you need to have done CS at uni

You honestly think FAANGs gonna Hand over live db keys from guys that have just finished getting their student loan checks?
Original post by TrojanH
You honestly think FAANGs gonna Hand over live db keys from guys that have just finished getting their student loan checks?

What are you on aboutt
Reply 9
What are you on aboutt

You argue that fang won’t train you bc you’ve done cs at uni
From their website they've got music graduate, history graduates etc. in these roles so I expect there is a precedent.
Original post by TrojanH
You argue that fang won’t train you bc you’ve done cs at uni

I never said that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending